English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter Translation
Apparently the Finnish 06.xml never got transferred to the new site. However, I found this backup from my old Onedrive, so here it is. Let me know if anything's borked

Attached Files
.xml   HFfiCH6.xml (Size: 21.68 KB / Downloads: 517)
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jernemies for this post:
  • MangaD
Language: Finnish (fi)

[Image: fi.png]

Chapter(s): 06.xml

(11-12-2014, 03:26 PM)Jernemies Wrote: Apparently the Finnish 06.xml never got transferred to the new site. However, I found this backup from my old Onedrive, so here it is. Let me know if anything's borked

Thank you very much Jernemies. ^^

Well the formatting was messed up somehow, the newlines were missing and the xml tag had some extra attributes. I think this happened because normally when you click on a .xml file, the browser interprets and displays the file instead of downloading it... so it ends up a little different from the original if you copy/paste the text.

I have fixed this by forcing the download of the .xml file when you click on it, so it won't display in the browser anymore. :)

Well anyway, I have a tool that fixes the formatting in no time, so it's no problem.  :D
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(10-12-2014, 11:02 AM)MangaD Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 10:26 PM)saytën Wrote: (can't access to the flag folder)

Thank you for reporting that, it's fixed now. Thumbs Up

There was already a translated version of the french stage 7, is your version better?

This is the same version, but when i looked for the french stage 7 in the server, it was missing. Then i decided to put it here one more time  :)

MangaD  edited this post 18-12-2014 03:18 PM because:

Alright, I won't replace the one in the server, thank you.

(13-10-2014, 01:59 PM)MangaD Wrote: Language: Hindi (hi)

[Image: hi.png]

Chapter(s): 01.xml, 02.xml

Thanks!
Shobhit56

Edit 16/10/2014: Chapter 1 added.
I know it is a little late, but Hindi is not the official language of India. India has 22 major languages and most people who have phones in India speak English. Ones who don't, well they are uneducated and don't play video games..
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

Information 
Language: Thailand (th)

[Image: 255px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png]

Chapter(s) : 01.xml,02.xml

(9/01/2018 : now most both files are polish now)

Attached Files
.xml   02.xml (Size: 15.92 KB / Downloads: 425)
.xml   01.xml (Size: 8.07 KB / Downloads: 457)
Hello @honkuma,

Welcome to HF-Empire!
I have uploaded your translation files to the server. However, there was an already existing translation for story 1 here. Is your translation a better version?
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • honkuma
(08-01-2018, 08:46 PM)MangaD Wrote: Hello @honkuma,

Welcome to HF-Empire!
I have uploaded your translation files to the server. However, there was an already existing translation for story 1 here. Is your translation a better version?

Yes, it's better version more "alot" then oldest one who translated it. (also inculded some our languge joke on it, it's look not quite same as original story dialog in meaning but it's look more the story more funniler )

but there soming needed to be little polish on 02.xml too ,it's not actual 100% better version... but it's just little take my time to tranlste it to more better. it will re-send the better version in soon.

(don't mind now it's got polish already)
The following 1 user says Thank You to honkuma for this post:
  • MangaD
umm... so, will new translations still be included in the game?
becouse currently, the PC version doesnt even seem to be working.

also, would have been better to somehow migrate the old forum's posts to here, now it feels like most of HF community history is gone, plus the new forum was started when the game and community was already mostly inactive, so it couldnt even  make up for it.

well anyways, im glad some things still happen
@armydanywolf Hello and welcome to HFE!

Officially they won't be included. It is always possible to make a mod with them included, but perhaps nobody cares about that.

The PC version is working, you can download it here

(10-03-2020, 01:18 AM)armydanywolf Wrote: also, would have been better to somehow migrate the old forum's posts to here

The old forum got hacked. Despite having a backup of it, I didn't know how much the database could have been compromised and how well it could port to the new MyBB version. This, plus the amount of bots and useless posts, made me opt to not use the backup. In hindsight, it would have been possible to use the backup at the time, but right now it is not a good idea due to duplicate accounts and the difficulty (and uselessness) of the process.

Still, the main site news history was recovered. If you need any specific post from the old HFE I can get it for you, but from what I've seen, there is nothing relevant there which I didn't bring to the new HFE already. I assure you that the new HFE has more activity than the old one despite having started during a "inactive" time. HFE v1 got hacked precisely because it was abandoned, I remember back then only I and Overlord Hunter (now Pete P.) made any posts.

(10-03-2020, 01:18 AM)armydanywolf Wrote: well anyways, im glad some things still happen

Yes, they do. Check the "Projects" forum. Also check our Discord server, you can find it on the top menu under the gamepad icon.
(10-03-2020, 01:39 AM)MangaD Wrote: @armydanywolf Hello and welcome to HFE!

Officially they won't be included. It is always possible to make a mod with them included, but perhaps nobody cares about that.

The PC version is working, you can download it here

(10-03-2020, 01:18 AM)armydanywolf Wrote: also, would have been better to somehow migrate the old forum's posts to here

The old forum got hacked. Despite having a backup of it, I didn't know how much the database could have been compromised and how well it could port to the new MyBB version. This, plus the amount of bots and useless posts, made me opt to not use the backup. In hindsight, it would have been possible to use the backup at the time, but right now it is not a good idea due to duplicate accounts and the difficulty (and uselessness) of the process.

Still, the main site news history was recovered. If you need any specific post from the old HFE I can get it for you, but from what I've seen, there is nothing relevant there which I didn't bring to the new HFE already. I assure you that the new HFE has more activity than the old one despite having started during a "inactive" time. HFE v1 got hacked precisely because it was abandoned, I remember back then only I and Overlord Hunter (now Pete P.) made any posts.

(10-03-2020, 01:18 AM)armydanywolf Wrote: well anyways, im glad some things still happen

Yes, they do. Check the "Projects" forum. Also check our Discord server, you can find it on the top menu under the gamepad icon.

so the game wont be officially updated anymore? i was the one who made the hungarian translations. and the browser version doesnt seem to be working on the official site.

i remember there were lot of relevant things, including posting ideas for the game, some of which i think got used too, and even offtopic threads which were nice memories. im glad if there is still a backup at least, but i think it should be at least uploaded in a read-only version or something. and the old forums got inactive, but it still had more posts than probably this one ever will, unfortunately. since it existed in a time when the game was still new, and when it wasnt new but got frequently updated, and when it didnt get updated but people still held onto it. when i reregistered here in 2014, it felt so pointless, thats why im only posting now. but i hope i wasnt right and things will keep going