[Image: j3GpQVu.png]

Author(s)
Mod Author: @UYU PACO
Game Author: Marti Wong

Downloads
Simple Version: v1.5.6
Normal Version(s): v1.8.5 v1.7.0 v1.5.6

Author's Note
When playing solo, please download the standard version. For multiplayer with friends, download the simplified version. Both versions have identical content, with only minor visual differences. They are fully compatible in network mode, so feel free to play together regardless of which version you choose.

Gameplay

Special Thanks (Click to View)

Experience the thrill of a reborn game as the revolutionary mod PMM unleashes exciting new features and gameplay revolution! Reimagined characters burst onto the scene in stunning new designs and extraordinary abilities. New defense towers included and formidable super bosses will be encountered, while hidden Easter eggs wait to be uncovered. Get ready for a war mode experience like no other, packed with action, suspense, and non-stop excitement!

PMM introduces new defense towers to the war mode, enhancing the gameplay experience. Each castle is fortified with a magic turret and an arrow tower, while a additional magic turret is positioned behind the barracks. A formidable super turret is strategically located at the map's center. The magic turret continuously fires a barrage of magic, ice, and fire bullets, with its color indicating the type of projectile to be launched next: red for fire bombs and blue for ice bombs. The arrow tower automatically unleashes a hail of arrows, charging every three shots to release a devastating rain of arrows. The tower's red glow signals its charging state. The super turret boasts exceptional firepower, allowing its controller to dictate the battlefield. However, its health gradually dwindles until it is occupied.

The game uses the following default key bindings when the character is facing right:
Buttons:
A = Attack,
J = Jump,
G = Guard/Defense,
= Up,
= Down,
= Right,
= Left.
Note that skills not assigned to specific buttons or skills whose buttons are not written are sealed skills, which are exclusively available for use by the computer (COM)

Characters And Moves

Little Hero (Lucas) (Click to View)
Hero Red (Drew) (Click to View)
Trevor(Shawn) (Click to View)
Summer Rain (Jenny) (Click to View)
Coal (Taylor) (Click to View)
Universe (Leo) (Click to View)
S*LuEX (Legge) (Click to View)
Eyjafjalla (Eason) (Click to View)
Tien (Swordsman Eason) (Click to View)
Upacco (Jason) (Click to View)
CT (Gordon) (Click to View)
Clone-K47 (Giggs) (Click to View)
Mark (Titto) (Click to View)
CF (Yaga) (Click to View)
Esster (Iczzy) (Click to View)
Hapir (Heater) (Click to View)
BEBD (Raye) (Click to View)
00 (Livermore) (Click to View)
Xemy (Model0) (Click to View)
Shura Samsara - Tien (Saws) (Click to View)

Update Logs

Starting with this update, we'll be introducing a new feature: a hidden skill will be revealed with each future update, unlockable when specific conditions are met. Stay tuned for the latest announcements to discover these secret skills and take your gameplay to the next level!

Legge's hidden skill: Diamond Circle Atmospheric Swirl MP 750 HP 30 Keys: G ↓ → J
Hidden Character (Click to View)
Congratulations on uncovering the hidden character! To challenge this new opponent, simply enter /addcom lucas2 in VS mode. Note that this character is slightly easier to defeat than the CW boss, so gear up and get ready for a fun battle!

Special Thanks To BEBD
This mod is built upon the foundation of HF Equilibrium v0.7.7, and we are grateful for the work of its developers. Additionally, some character skins created by BEBD have been incorporated into this mod. We appreciate their contributions to the project.
Little Hero (Lucas) (Click to View)
Hero Red (Drew) (Click to View)
Trevor (Shawn) (Click to View)
Coal (Taylor) (Click to View)
Universe (Leo) (Click to View)
S*LuEX (Legge) (Click to View)
Eyjafjalla (Eason) (Click to View)
Tien (Swordsman Eason) (Click to View)
CT (Gordon) (Click to View)
Clone-K47 (Giggs) (Click to View)
Mark (Titto) (Click to View)
Esster (Iczzy) (Click to View)
Hair (Heater) (Click to View)
BEBD (Raye) (Click to View)
00 (Livermore) (Click to View)
Thank you to all the creators and developers whose work has helped shape this mod!

Credits to @Almighty Jack E for this thread.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Why am i not able to do Giggs Thunderfire Feast with the keys written in front of it.
Why am i not able to do Diamond Ring: Atmospheric Maneuver
(16-11-2020, 03:13 PM)mustmuha Wrote: Why am i not able to do Giggs Thunderfire Feast with the keys written in front of it.

This skill needs to be pressed twice

(16-11-2020, 04:28 PM)mustmuha Wrote: Why am i not able to do Diamond Ring: Atmospheric Maneuver

This needs to drink purple potion to be able to use
AAAAAAH WOW.

What is Purple Potion
(17-11-2020, 09:00 AM)mustmuha Wrote: AAAAAAH WOW.

What is Purple Potion
Purple potion is a new item in mod PMM, which looks like HP potion or MP potion,but its color is purple.
I still can't do ThunderFire Feast with Purple Potion
(17-11-2020, 09:39 AM)mustmuha Wrote: I still can't do ThunderFire Feast with Purple Potion
ThunderFire Feast needs to be pressed twice
Diamond Ring: Atmospheric Maneuver needs Purple Potion
Twice like how, is it the keys that need to be preesed twice

If it is the Keys then Video the Move to me.
I pressed the keys and can't still do ThunderFire Feast

I pressed the Keys twice and still can't do ThunderFire Feast
(17-11-2020, 07:36 PM)mustmuha Wrote: I pressed the keys and can't still do ThunderFire Feast

I pressed the Keys twice and still can't do ThunderFire Feast

I think you need to press it as fast as you can to do it, when your doing the input of the thunderFire Feast the first time, do the second time as fast as you can to do so.