Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Promised Mystery of Moisture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Promised Mystery of Moisture

Authors

(characters, items, battle map and bug fixes)
@细米-Xemy (stories)
(a few character moves and skin replacements)

Downloads

Normal: 1.8.5, 1.7.0, 1.5.6
Simple: 1.5.6

Author's note: If you play alone, download the normal version. If you play with friends, download the simple version. Their content is the same, just a picture is a little different, they are compatible in network mode.

Video demo

Credits

HF Equilibrium v0.7.7 was used as the basis for this mod. Some of 's character skins are used as well.

Chinese notes (笔记) (Click to View)
Why am i not able to do Giggs Thunderfire Feast with the keys written in front of it.
Why am i not able to do Diamond Ring: Atmospheric Maneuver
(16-11-2020, 03:13 PM)mustmuha Wrote: [ -> ]Why am i not able to do Giggs Thunderfire Feast with the keys written in front of it.

This skill needs to be pressed twice

(16-11-2020, 04:28 PM)mustmuha Wrote: [ -> ]Why am i not able to do Diamond Ring: Atmospheric Maneuver

This needs to drink purple potion to be able to use
AAAAAAH WOW.

What is Purple Potion
(17-11-2020, 09:00 AM)mustmuha Wrote: [ -> ]AAAAAAH WOW.

What is Purple Potion
Purple potion is a new item in mod PMM, which looks like HP potion or MP potion,but its color is purple.
I still can't do ThunderFire Feast with Purple Potion
(17-11-2020, 09:39 AM)mustmuha Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't do ThunderFire Feast with Purple Potion
ThunderFire Feast needs to be pressed twice
Diamond Ring: Atmospheric Maneuver needs Purple Potion
Twice like how, is it the keys that need to be preesed twice

If it is the Keys then Video the Move to me.
I pressed the keys and can't still do ThunderFire Feast

I pressed the Keys twice and still can't do ThunderFire Feast
(17-11-2020, 07:36 PM)mustmuha Wrote: [ -> ]I pressed the keys and can't still do ThunderFire Feast

I pressed the Keys twice and still can't do ThunderFire Feast

I think you need to press it as fast as you can to do it, when your doing the input of the thunderFire Feast the first time, do the second time as fast as you can to do so.
Pages: 1 2