English (American)  中文(简体)
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Mod] Promised Mystery of Moisture
i did it like that, didn't work and pressing it two times depletes MP. Weird right.
lucas special power ability not working i tried all version and also trevor machine making ability and some more hero special abilities not working
Promised Mystery of Moisture 1.9.6 PatchNotes
(These are not actually stated anywhere, I had to compare the versions in order to list them)

New story mode Stage with the name Promised Mystery of Moisture

New character Planned: Magic Archer
how can i beat level 1 or any of the levels with my 8 level character? is there any way to like level up my account or a method because i keep dying with like 4 hits in each level
(12-05-2023, 12:26 AM)mohieers Wrote: how can i beat level 1 or any of the levels with my 8 level character? is there any way to like level up my account or a method because i keep dying with like 4 hits in each level

You may level up first by playing the original game.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.