English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter X - Android 14, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding
(18-04-2022, 07:54 AM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote:
(18-04-2022, 07:45 AM)Emaan Wrote: Can you create one with all unlocked characters or let me know what I need to modify to unlock all the characters on the first level?I just want some short term fun and don't want to complete the entire game just to play my favs.Thanks

Unless you have your phone rooted, its not possible to unlock all the characters without modifying the apk file. If it is rooted then I can probably help with how to do that. I was planning on making a guide about it anyway.

But I'm pretty sure one can modify apk without root and then reinstall it? Anyways ya please guide me even if it is not the case I can use a virtual space.
(18-04-2022, 08:07 AM)Emaan Wrote:
(18-04-2022, 07:45 AM)Emaan Wrote: Can you create one with all unlocked characters or let me know what I need to modify to unlock all the characters on the first level?I just want some short term fun and don't want to complete the entire game just to play my favs.Thanks

Unless you have your phone rooted, its not possible to unlock all the characters without modifying the apk file. If it is rooted then I can probably help with how to do that. I was planning on making a guide about it anyway.

But I'm pretty sure one can modify apk without root and then reinstall it? Anyways ya please guide me even if it is not the case I can use a virtual space.

I don't know how to modify the apk file to unlock the characters, sorry. I did it with rooted method.
(18-04-2022, 08:17 AM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote:

I don't know how to modify the apk file to unlock the characters, sorry. I did it with rooted method.

Tell me how?I may be able to to it in a virtual rooted space.
(18-04-2022, 08:29 AM)Emaan Wrote:
(18-04-2022, 08:17 AM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote:

Tell me how?I may be able to to it in a virtual rooted space.

https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=402
Tysm.I'll give it a shot
(18-04-2022, 09:14 AM)Emaan Wrote: Tysm.I'll give it a shot

Can you make it for non rooted phone?
(18-04-2022, 06:06 PM)Devas Wrote:
(18-04-2022, 09:14 AM)Emaan Wrote: Tysm.I'll give it a shot

Can you make it for non rooted phone?

I mean you can definitely hse a virtual space like Parallel Space,Root it and do the steps as Shown by tornado

MangaD,What changes did you do exactly to the original apk to make it compatible with the newer versions?Is it time consuming/difficult?If not Can you do ir with the modded version available on the modded sites(I can give it to you) or just let me know how to do it?Assuming the process can be done by someone with quite basic knowledge.Many will be grateful including me
Nvm I found the fix.I was trying to find a virtual space still running Android 5-6 and after a few fails I stumbled upon this beautiful Video:
https://youtu.be/TlhXJKOZZW0
You Only need x8 sandbox and the modded apk.Both the links are provided in the description.
You might wanna pin this or something.
(18-04-2022, 06:39 PM)Emaan Wrote: What changes did you do exactly to the original apk to make it compatible with the newer versions?

The steps I did are detailed here. Sorry I only saw your post today.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Hello, I tried installing the apk on my pixel 7 with android 13 but once I tap the install button after downloading it says the app is not compatible with my device, is there a fix for that?
Also, I had a Galaxy a52s with android 13 but it still worked