English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter X - Android 14, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding
Hero Fighter X now works on recent Android versions, has full version enabled for everyone (this means no more level caps, energy and gems), and all heroes can be unlocked by progress - without a need for referral codes. Moreover, I expect to release a new version of Hero Fighter Workshop later this year, that will support Hero Fighter X. This is all for Android. iOS is not changed. Since this repackaged APK is not official and is not published on Google Play, you may get a warning on your mobile that the source is not trusted. Putting it simply: if you trust me you can ignore this warning.

Download
Attention: You need to "Allow installation of apps from unknown sources."
Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources

Why have I done this and why it was necessary:
  • Recent Android versions: Hero Fighter X hasn't received updates since 2015 and Android versions released after that could no longer support this outdated APK, which shipped an older runtime of Adobe AIR. Thus, the game would instantly crash on Android versions above 7.
  • Full version: It appears that it was no longer possible to buy gems in the game. This means that, even if the players want to progress faster and support the author, they could not. Thus, full version has been made available for everyone, and upon clicking on the infinite gems or infinite energy icons, a message shows up saying:
    Quote:This APK was repackaged by MangaD. Because it was no longer possible to buy gems, I have made full version available for everyone. However, you should support the author if you'd like to see this project continue. Any donation amount is greatly appreciated! Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/martiwong
    Thus, players are encouraged to donate to Marti Wong in order to show their appreciation for the game and motivate Marti to continue this project.
  • All heroes can be unlocked: Since the game was hacked by some Chinese pirates that the referral system stopped working properly. Many players cannot even get a referral code assigned, and get the infamous "Unable to connect to the game server... Please check your network connection and try again later.". Because of this, many players were unmotivated since they could not unlock all the characters no matter what they do. Hence, I have made all the characters unlocked by progress. The list with the stages on which a specific character is unlocked is provided below.
  • Modding: Modding makes the game much more fun to play, because you can create your own content. So once you've grown tired of playing the same over and over, you can create your own custom characters and stages. HF Workshop has released in 2019 with support for HF v0.7 only. But I have successfully implemented modding of older HF versions and of HFX characters. However, before I can release this new version of HF Workshop, I still need to make a few adjustments to it and implement repackaging of the APK.

Heroes Unlocked:
  • Lucas - Start
  • Drew - Intro 1st match
  • Shawn - Intro 3rd match
  • Jenny - Act 2 Duel 1
  • Taylor - Act 2 Team Fight 1
  • Legge - Act 2 Tournament
  • Gordon - Act 2 Duel 5
  • Sinan - Act 2 Team Fight 6
  • Titto - Act 3 Duel 1
  • Saws - Act 3 Tournament
  • Swordsman Eason - Act 3 Duel 9
  • Vivian - Act 4 Duel 1
  • Yaga - Act 4 Tournament
  • Giggs - Act 4 Duel 10
  • Leo - Act 5 Battle 4
  • Iczzy, Heater or Raye - Act 5 Tournament
  • Jason - Act 6 Battle 2
  • Livermore - Act 6 Tournament
  • Iczzy, Heater or Raye - Act 7 Mission 9 Act 7 Duel 1
  • Iczzy, Heater or Raye - Act 7 Duel 16 Act 7 Mission 9
  • Eason - Act 7 Mission 16 Act 7 Tournament
  • Azrael - Act 7 Story

Known issues:
  • Characters level 105 and above heal the enemy. Don't level up your characters too much and you'll be fine. You don't need to reach this level in order to clear the game!
  • Referral codes don't work. This is not a problem anymore since all the characters can be unlocked by progress.
  • Aspect ratio on wide screens - On wider screens the image does not fully stretch.
  • A tester, with Android 9, has reported that the game crashes or black screen appears if you get notifications from other apps (e.g. Whatsapp) while playing. I haven't gotten this problem on my Android 7. Let me know if you get or don't get this problem and your Android version.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Information 
Hello, I Wanted To Ask If There's Any Way To Solve The Issue Where The HFX Full Version APK File Isn't Installing After The File Is Downloaded From Media Fire, I'm Aware Of The Tips And Followed The Steps (Enabling USB Debugging, Enabling Unknown Apps Download, Etc.). I Even Followed The 7 Steps On The Link After The First Tips, But Nothing Changed, So I Hope There Is A Way To Solve This Issue. I Apologize For Typing Such A Long Paragraph. Thank You In Advance. 
Hello @Spyron,

Welcome to HF Empire!

Can you tell us what is your Android version and what error message are you getting?

Thanks!
Yes, My Android Version Is 8.2 Currently, Lemme Know If You Need Any Further Info. Thanks A Ton, OH And The Error Message That I Get Is "App is not installed" When The Loading Is Almost At The End.
The error that you're getting is different than the one mentioned on the thread. Try these instructions and let me know if anything works:

https://www.imobie.com/support/android-a...talled.htm
Welp, Tried Everything Possible But Nothing Still, I'll Try Again Later On And Let You Know If The Issue Is Still Intact Or Not. Nonetheless, I Appreciate The Assistance And Quick Replies. Keep Up Your Hard Work!

Edit : Did Everything I Could So Far, But Nothing New Happened. So I Suppose I'll Just Wait Til A Newer Version Of The APK Is Out, Or I'll Just Keep Trying. In Any Case, Thanks A Ton For Bringing This Game To Mobile... It's A Part Of Many People's Childhoods.
(08-05-2021, 04:13 PM)Spyron Wrote: Welp, Tried Everything Possible But Nothing Still, I'll Try Again Later On And Let You Know If The Issue Is Still Intact Or Not. Nonetheless, I Appreciate The Assistance And Quick Replies. Keep Up Your Hard Work!

Edit : Did Everything I Could So Far, But Nothing New Happened. So I Suppose I'll Just Wait Til A Newer Version Of The APK Is Out, Or I'll Just Keep Trying. In Any Case, Thanks A Ton For Bringing This Game To Mobile... It's A Part Of Many People's Childhoods.

Sorry for the late reply, somehow I missed this post. If you could join our Discord server, install Android Studio and TeamViewer and connect your smartphone to the PC, then I could try to investigate this problem.
The error There is a problem parsing the package has been fixed.
Can you create one with all unlocked characters or let me know what I need to modify to unlock all the characters on the first level?I just want some short term fun and don't want to complete the entire game just to play my favs.Thanks
(18-04-2022, 07:45 AM)Emaan Wrote: Can you create one with all unlocked characters or let me know what I need to modify to unlock all the characters on the first level?I just want some short term fun and don't want to complete the entire game just to play my favs.Thanks

Unless you have your phone rooted, its not possible to unlock all the characters without modifying the apk file. If it is rooted then I can probably help with how to do that. I was planning on making a guide about it anyway.
The following 1 user says Thank You to T.O.R.N.A.D.O for this post:
  • MangaD