English (American)  中文(简体)

Search Results
Thread: [spoilers] HF 0.8
Azrael is already WAY too overpowered and that is only his first form... I get it's a thank you, but Marti definitely went a little too over the top for him. I gave up hope on HF ever returning to bal...
22 Replies 43,822 Views
Thread: HFX - Referral delay
AnkitandSanatan Wrote: (24-01-2016, 11:38 AM) -- Hey Bro, You will get your code but try to refresh...just replace your username to "#REFRESH"(It won't change your username when done)But try this ...
10 Replies 15,864 Views
Thread: HFX - Referral delay
Hello everyone i hope Everyone is fine My problem is My friend entered my code 3-4 hours back and he got a 3-Star hero!!!! But I can't see him in my referrals list and also he completed act 3 an...
10 Replies 15,864 Views
Thread: How to get crystals by watching videos?
You cannot get gems - what you call crystals - by watching a video advertisement, since HFX version 1.09 (https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=159). The video advertisement only works for re...
5 Replies 10,068 Views
Thread: HFE Mainsite - Ideas
As you may all be aware, there is still a Mainsite to be done, and I could use some of your ideas for it. :) Right now I am a bit busy, but in the meantime, ideas can emerge so that I'll use them w...
4 Replies 12,875 Views