English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your HFX Progress here!
Feel free to share your HFX progress, woes or complains here.

My progress: Basically waiting for Act 8 to come out, so the only default thing (or goal) that I have is grinding every hero to Level 70, minimum.

Good news is that my 4th (Completed Act 5) Referral unlocked my final hero, Eason three days ago. Grateful that I finally got all the heroes, and may expect Taylor to be unlockable in Act 8 hopefully.

Pretty much only 4 heroes left for the grind to Level 70, then maybe solo-train Azrael in training sessions until Act 8 arrives.

Picture Gallery here:

[Image: image_zps75mqhzmp.jpg]
[Image: image_zpschgzperu.jpg]
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
So you are able to see progresses of others who used your referrals? I am just waiting for someone to enter mine.. Playing for the 4th time (got bored by sitting at act 7 and not able to unlock anymore heroes), in act 4.. I do hope this time I unlock everyone with the help of others..

Just in case: My referral: 1076903
(06-08-2015, 09:00 AM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: So you are able to see progresses of others who used your referrals? I am just waiting for someone to enter mine.. Playing for the 4th time (got bored by sitting at act 7 and not able to unlock anymore heroes), in act 4.. I do hope this time I unlock everyone with the help of others..

Yes, you can monitor their progress by going into your referral code section and then click on the bottom section to see who entered your code.

I'm pretty sure the maximum cap for referrals is 20, even if more people add your code. I think the game sorts the best 20 names to be shown on the screen (as my game screen seems unable to throw in anymore names into the list).

Just hope that you find / help out 4 of your referrals and then you can unlock all the heroes!
Well no1 here is active (not even in fb groups) and am unable to find anyone irl to have interest in the game..
I guess maybe all heroes are gonna be unlockable after new acts come out, so as to make room for new rewards. :p If not then,

DEAL WITH IT!
im in act 6... stuck in the 2nd freaking battle because the red army keeps bribing the green one and they wreck me togheter
(14-08-2015, 03:31 PM)nadavv Wrote: im in act 6... stuck in the 2nd freaking battle because the red army keeps bribing the green one and they wreck me togheter

IIRC, the bribing should only take place once you start attacking one of the enemy's castle.

Let your team stay and control the center of the map, and once you farmed enough coins, you can go all-out against the enemy with the most gold first, and your full army should destroy the first castle even after the bribe.

Most important is to make sure your army is usually ahead of the most kills so you can get the most boosts at all times.
Don't ally with Green then.. They won't join them if you don't ally with them..
(14-08-2015, 04:25 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: Don't ally with Green then.. They won't join them if you don't ally with them..

it worked :D tho they still allied near the end "of fear of my dominance"

the win was practically a miracle... hope there arent more lvls like this
There will be, do brace yourself.

Maybe you'll find out how I did not enjoy how he made Act 6 and especially Act 7 haha.