•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Referral code
My code is 1571354
Hello Hero Fighters!

Enter the referral code 1569120 to get a free character!

I got the character "Jason" by entering a referral code!

I'm now almost finish with act 5!

Have fun and good fights! :)
Hello everyone!

My referral code is 1597328

Please help me to get more heroes :) (I love the character Leo)

I'm in act 6 :)

Thank you very much :D
The following 1 user says Thank You to joe28845 for this post:
  • Narqath
Hi guys, just want to remind you that you can set your referral code to show on your profile here. You can also PM other users who have posted on this thread to know if there is any chance of entering the codes of each others. But remember, circular referral between two people is not possible, but between three people it is!

You may also want to chat in real time, in which case you can join our IRC channel here.

Have fun. Cool
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
My refferal code is 7618
how many of you guys actually got refers because of this thread that arent in the first page?
(28-11-2015, 11:20 AM)nadavv Wrote: how many of you guys actually got refers because of this thread that arent in the first page?

Probably not many. :p
Just dumping here your code without giving anything in return won't work. Also, there aren't that many new players who haven't entered someone's code already. (that is why you should make some, if you know what I mean ;))
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Hello everyone  :p

My code is: 1 6 4 0 9 5 2
Hey Guys. My Code is

1 6 1 8 2 3 4

I completed act 5. So, I want a Referral code that is from a guy further than act 4. And I want you to be active, I dont want my code being used by a Guy at act 1, got me :3

So. If you added mine and you are further than act 3-4(be active then!) than don't hesitate writing me a personal Message :D

Edit: I already entered joe288's Code. Hope he is responding tho :)
The following 1 user says Thank You to BigFroggy for this post:
  • MangaD
(01-12-2015, 07:14 PM)BigFroggy Wrote: Hey Guys. My Code is

1 6 1 8 2 3 4

I completed act 5. So, I want a Referral code that is from a guy further than act 4. And I want you to be active, I dont want my code being used by a Guy at act 1, got me :3

So. If you added mine and you are further than act 3-4(be active then!) than don't hesitate writing me a personal Message :D

Edit: I already entered joe288's Code. Hope he is responding tho :)

hahaha nobody here will add your code if you are being so picky since practically everyone past act 3 has alredy put a code. i completed act 7 and i want even refers from people that didnt clear any act just for the small hope they will.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next