Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Referral code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello all! In this thread, we can share our referral codes with each other, and use it to get heroes faster, and eventually the heroes that cannot be obtained otherwise.

How it works:
1. Enter the code of the friend you wish to help with your progress, and you'll earn a 3-star hero.
2. Share your referral code with your friends.
3. When a friend who entered your code clears an act, you get a hero accordingly to the act:
Act 1 - 3-star hero
Act 3 - 4-star hero
Act 5 - 5-star hero

Marti says that sharing referral code can help this game grow bigger and better! So lets do it then boyz! (or girls if there are any..)

Important note: Circular referral is not possible, ie. you cannot add the code of the person who added your code, but however between 3 it is. A->B->C->A

ATTENTION:- You can only enter one referral code per account. So proceed with caution.

So my referral code is 1495042
Be sure to try it and tell me what you get, just post it here!

I already have all the heroes, so please don't use my code, instead, try the new ones so everybody gets a chance to try new heroes. ;)
Hi guys!

I happened to stumble upon Hero Fighter X on the App Store and all the nostalgia of my childhood Little Fighter memories came flooding back.

Anyways, most appreciated if you can add more code '148899' for getting a free hero faster, so let's help each other!

Do let me know if you added my referral so I can return the favour, thanks!
I added you Relvamon
My code: 625646
(28-06-2015, 07:05 PM)Satetsu Wrote: [ -> ]I added you Relvamon

May I ask what Act you're in now? I don't see your name as my referral though, are you sure you typed it correctly? xS
(29-06-2015, 10:26 AM)Relvamon Wrote: [ -> ]

May I ask what Act you're in now? I don't see your name as my referral though, are you sure you typed it correctly? xS

I just only started playing Hero FIghter X. I am pretty sure I typed correctly. I got Eason and now I can't check the code that I inserted.
(29-06-2015, 02:33 PM)Satetsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-06-2015, 10:26 AM)Relvamon Wrote: [ -> ]

I just only started playing Hero FIghter X. I am pretty sure I typed correctly. I got Eason and now I can't check the code that I inserted.

Wow, that's an awesome hero to unlock!

You probably used my code then, since he's a five-star hero and I'm grinding up levels to play the final story mode at Act 7 (so add my code '148899' guys, if you want a 5-star hero instantly).

I'll add your code, and if you need help to get to Act 5, let me know. I've still yet to unlock any free 5-star heroes, unfortunately.

EDIT: Seems like the game doesn't allow circular referrals, I honestly had no idea until I got this message when entering your code.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/Relvamon/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbtgfj0q1.jpg
He meant Swordsman Eason. And yes, circular referral between 2 people is not possible, but between 3 it is. A->B->C->A
Well, he did say Eason and not Swordman Eason, and it makes sense that he unlocked a five-star hero since I'm in Act 7, unless he mistook Eason for his younger self (Swordman).

So a triangular cycle works then, thanks! Still a little disappointed that you get rewarded more with good referrals compared to completing 200+ stages. I'm actually hoping Act 8 doesn't get released due to the difficulty spike (especially with limited 5-star heroes / increased need to use cards).
(29-06-2015, 08:25 PM)Relvamon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he did say Eason and not Swordman Eason, and it makes sense that he unlocked a five-star hero since I'm in Act 7, unless he mistook Eason for his younger self (Swordman).

So a triangular cycle works then, thanks! Still a little disappointed that you get rewarded more with good referrals compared to completing 200+ stages. I'm actually hoping Act 8 doesn't get released due to the difficulty spike (especially with limited 5-star heroes / increased need to use cards).

Sorry I meant Swordsman Eason. Why I only got this one hero?
(29-06-2015, 06:31 PM)Relvamon Wrote: [ -> ]You probably used my code then, since he's a five-star hero and I'm grinding up levels to play the final story mode at Act 7 (so add my code '148899' guys, if you want a 5-star hero instantly).

You can't just put in a code to get a character. People enter codes of the player that referred them to play HFX, and THEIR progress gets YOU heroes. It's not the other way around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16