English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Calendar Themes
(22-03-2015, 08:19 AM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 06:00 PM)zlyfer Wrote: Indeed. This is a great idea, I think. We're planning to insert pictures for each month. Our problem is; we are very busy at the moment. So we want to ask if you (all members of HFE) may send your own pictures about Hero Fighter to us, so we can use them. The pictures will be added to the calendar then. So if anyone of you wants to make cool screenshots/edits of Hero Fighter for a specific month, feel free to post them here. :) In each picture you may insert something related to special events in the specific month. As example: Something christmas-related in December. The greatest and coolest picture will be added so - do your best. :D
Let the posting begin. :P

~zlyfer

first of all thank you very much for the good words :) secondly i can provide you with a lot of cool screen shots and expecially some very cool edits that i make on my own. just tell me the theme you want for the month and i will provide you with the best pictures i have acording to this theme and if i don't have any, or not enough, i will make some more :) for example is the monthly theme is fire, i will probably be your best source of pictures since i've made SO many fire edit pictures. you can see some of my work here: https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30

so basically i will be really glad to provide you with the needed pictures. If you do want me to, contact me privately or where ever you may see fit. thank you for you time sir, and have a good day.
Hey Denis,
I got your pm and read it, I also read your post here as well. I'm glad that you want to help us! Thank you. :D You asked me to choose a month and a theme for you so you can start your work. So I think it'll be better if you choose a month and make a collection of picture/screenshots/edits/etc. of your art and present them to me. I'll make a list with month and the themes for them so I can be sure that no one will create a collection of a already token month. So just choose any month and I'll claim it for you. :P Perhaps you may choose another month when you finished your work, since the offers of fanarts is very low.
I think you will do well with the collection since I saw your Photoshop timelapse-videos (already subscribed). :D Again thank you! :)

-zlyfer

P.S. You don't have to call me 'sir'. Just call me zlyfer or "bro", if you agree to it. :)
If you want love then the love is gonna come from you.
Maybe life on earth could be heaven.
The following 1 user says Thank You to zlyfer for this post:
  • BlazingGale

Messages In This Thread
Calendar Themes - by BlazingGale - 06-11-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Calendar Themes - by MangaD - 08-11-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Calendar Themes - by zlyfer - 01-03-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Calendar Themes - by BlazingGale - 22-03-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Calendar Themes - by Hellblazer - 22-03-2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Calendar Themes - by zlyfer - 22-03-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Calendar Themes - by MangaD - 22-03-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Calendar Themes - by Hellblazer - 22-03-2015, 02:05 PM