English (American)  中文(简体)

Search Results
Thread: Penetration effect
Julian Wrote: (04-02-2024, 04:33 PM) -- How to make the flame cannon have penetration effect? Like the super arrow. -- I think you will have to change the dura and duraD, increase ite_lifeTime in t...
2 Replies 397 Views
Thread: Understanding The ItemSpt
The projectiles released by any character can be found  in ` 185 - Data.Global_itemSpt ` So, to modify the characteristics of any projectile released by characters, you will have to modify the `Action...
4 Replies 668 Views
Thread: How to change HFX using HFW?
The current version of HFW provided on this website does not support HFX. The version of HFW that I have supports HFX, but it is not able to repackage the APK yet (which is a complex process), therefo...
2 Replies 452 Views
Thread: How to change Jason's boomerang?
This cannot be accomplished with HF Workshop. You would need to modify the game's code for this. Not something we teach here yet.
2 Replies 479 Views
Thread: HFX Stage Setting
In HFX Action Script 3 there is a large array, in the file `Data.Global`, called `stage_setting`, which contains the settings for the stages. You can see it here (https://pastebin.com/CewmcDmG). Here...
1 Replies 381 Views
Thread: Tutorial: Animation / Frames' duration
Julian Wrote: (15-01-2024, 06:31 AM) -- Hi, I want to know how to change the MP recovery of Jason's boomerang's recovery, I have looked for many files but can't find it. -- Find; "STAND" "WALK" "RUN...
10 Replies 3,728 Views
ice guard Wrote: (14-12-2023, 07:01 AM) -- Hello, I want to know how to change the duration of items, such as the flame left by heater. I want it to exist all the time without disappearing. -- Hell...
10 Replies 3,728 Views
Hello, I want to know how to change the duration of items, such as the flame left by heater. I want it to exist all the time without disappearing.
10 Replies 3,728 Views
Thread: How to use HFW to modify HFX
Hello,everybody!Today I'll share a tutorial about how to use HFW to modify HFX. First,you should prepare a third-party application.The application is requested to able to disassemble apk. Then,use t...
2 Replies 710 Views
Thread: Understanding SPT file
After talking with @"不饿白帝BEBD", @"Runningcake" and @"Lee Catalpa Tien" (on QQ), I have grasped a few concepts of the SPT file. I'll leave a rough draft here, for future updates and development. Feel f...
0 Replies 2,274 Views
Thread: Tutorial: Allow Raye's Lightning attack to turn direction
Post: Tutorial: Allow Raye's Lightning attack to turn di...
In HF v0.7, Raye's lightning attack (G → A)  cannot turn around. https://i.postimg.cc/3N4KMsLy/raye2.png (https://i.postimg.cc/3N4KMsLy/raye2.png) In this tutorial, we will be fixing that! I ...
0 Replies 2,576 Views