English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Story] Write a weird story
The creature hunted down the two soldiers. They ran and ran, but the creature used a form to teleportation to zip through space. Chris jumped up to attack. GASH !! A deep cut appeared on the demon's body. But it disappeared in an instant.

"RUN!!", said Shad, who left his friend to die. The monster sucked the energy out of Chris like a vacuum. Shad couldn't even look back. The body of Chris became an empty corpse, like an anthill with bones sticking out from it. 

The creature looked up and roared in delight. It was feeling alive again. " Ah the feeling ...." 

" Sorry young man, you deserted your friend. You deserve a punishment.", and saying so he half ran, half flew, half crawled and half teleported after Shad. 

And much in the same disgusting way, Shad was being deprived of his life. 

But the monster stopped. 

" Why can't I move properly?" the vileness mused to itself." Ah, I need a proper form. This organism seems perfect for acrobactics, agility and stealth. I will infuse my power within him."

And as Shad watched with sub conciousness, his memories were being destroyed; he felt a new mind possesing his body. He tried to fought it, but to no avail. He was sinking away. He felt his body change. Horns spurted from his head. His eyes burnt like a thousand knives were pouring into them...

And with his last bit of self conciousness, Shad screamed," You'll never win, O angel of Death, AZRAEL!!!"

" Azrael, hmmmm..... I like that name.", with that he laughed and looked from the cilff, which was previously a mountain, to the world he wanted to rule......no......to torture.
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

The following 1 user says Thank You to Bhargavmodak for this post:
  • MangaD

Messages In This Thread
Write a weird story - by Bhargavmodak - 17-01-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: Write a wierd story - by MangaD - 17-01-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Write a wierd story - by Bhargavmodak - 21-01-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Write a wierd story - by MangaD - 30-01-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Write a wierd story - by Pete P. - 30-10-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Write a wierd story - by BlazingGale - 30-10-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Write a wierd story - by MangaD - 30-10-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Write a wierd story - by BlazingGale - 30-10-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Write a weird story - by Bhargavmodak - 27-08-2017, 03:20 PM