English (American)  中文(简体)
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About HFX ads
I have face a problem in HFX mobile
I can recover my energy thru ads, but there are no more free gems ads pop up after i complete act 3 
After that i keep playing all the day still no free gems ads pop up. And i decided to reinstall the game but remain the same. 
Does anyone know this issue?
What is your mobile phone brand and model?
That sounds like a server-side problem. Especially since you reinstalled the game and the problem persists. Wait a few days.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(15-01-2019, 05:52 PM)O n L y Wrote: What is your mobile phone brand and model?

Iphone 5S

(15-01-2019, 05:53 PM)MangaD Wrote: That sounds like a server-side problem. Especially since you reinstalled the game and the problem persists. Wait a few days.

Ok
The ads pop-up feature works fine on my friend's iPad, so this may not be a server-side issue.
However my friend told me that she could receive an ad pop-up every 10 minutes over the campus network, while she couldn't receive it regularly on her home network.
Accordingly, I guess this is a problem with the network environment.
The following 2 users say Thank You to O n L y for this post:
  • MangaD, UYU PACO
Hmm......
But after i reinstall and play the game today, the ads pop up after i complete act 1 and still unavailable after i complete act 3
The following 1 user says Thank You to Socool for this post:
  • MangaD
This is very interesting. I believe that energy also restores itself if you wait. Try waiting and let us know if the ads come back in the future please.
(16-01-2019, 12:18 PM)MangaD Wrote: This is very interesting. I believe that energy also restores itself if you wait. Try waiting and let us know if the ads come back in the future please.

Ok sure, but actually i can recover my energy thru ads and just no more free gem ads pop up
  • MangaD
Ok, after i playing a few days, the free gems ads pop up finally when i complete Act 5.
It seems like not available in Act 4 and 5
Currently at Act 6, hope it still available at Act 7 ROFL
  • MangaD
That is interesting. Looks like the change log for v1.09 was incorrect due to this ¿bug?.
Already scratched the wrong line. Thank you @Socool!

https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=159