English (American)  中文(简体)
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random image of the day
Post your random image of the day! :D

[Image: limb-rip.jpg]
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • UYU PACO, SorrowAyano

I wanna know how to post an image from my phone. I did not find the button.

Ok. I know.
If you click on "New Reply" you'll go to a page that has more options than the "Quick Reply".

In this page you'll be able to add attachments, but notice that you have a size limit for attachments that you can add in this forum.

What I do, and what I see as best solution, is to upload your image to imgur, postimg or some other image hosting site, and then use [img]someurl.png[/img] in your post.

And if you want to do even better and post a small size of the image with it enlarging upon clicking (as I've done), you can do the following:

[url=bigimg.png]
[img]smallimg.png[/img]
[/url]
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • UYU PACO, SorrowAyano