English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFE plugins selection to apply
(13-02-2016, 02:22 PM)MangaD Wrote: It is on my to-do list.

To-do:
  • All main site articles listed here and the HFX ones not listed.
  • Default avatar for each theme and gender. (already suggested at MyBB community, maybe they'll have this option on future MyBB versions)
  • Add more stuff to WYSIWYG and editor toolbar: (unfortunately not easy)
    • Alphabetic list in toolbar
      1. (already tried, but because of a JS issue it seems not possible or more complicated)
      2. , [ident], [anchor_p], [anchor_l], [audio]
    • Make plugin to warn about posting in old threads under editor (should be easy)
    • Make plugin for User Map (more difficult, it's on 2nd plan)
    • Improve tables in posts
    • Show "Offline since..." when hovering over the offline icon  below the user's avatar in a post.
    • Add Hero Fighter font to Editor.
    • Add avatar for HFE Bot
    • Calendar themes
    • Improve announcements plugin (right now the code modified is ugly)
    • Add option in UCP about forums to show and not show in the Overview.
Oh you got much stuff here, well if you need any help, let me know in 1- 2 years from now when im gonna be ready for a more professional project. :angel: 
Now i want to take advantage of you and suggest 1-2 plugins especially profile plugins. (plugins related to the HFE general idea...so im gonna propose for not just fancy stuff i found...)
  • An avatar gallery (i dont know if it will be private or not)---but if its not private--- it would be nice for the others to be able to see your collection of cool Hf related or not, artwork.
  • Music at your profile, maybe we should start feeling more comfortable in this hf community XD(didnt have any other ideas, i felt that i had to post something as i suggested this idea in the first place)

p.s. what i noticed is that there arent many extra fan-made plugins, so we should suggest ideas for new plugins
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
HFE plugins selection to apply - by Pete P. - 13-02-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: HFE plugins selection to apply - by MangaD - 13-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: HFE plugins selection to apply - by Pete P. - 16-02-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: HFE plugins selection to apply - by MangaD - 16-02-2016, 07:04 PM