English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rejected] HFE Theme changes + A bonus suggestion :p
So many must have noticed, the forum got a new paintjob already. And i think it is fine and is going to be on the mainsite as well. Some major things and my reviews are:-
  • Theme made darker.
  • Cover art changed to original or its a new one maybe
  • The darker theme suits better, as the older one seemed to tire the eyes too much. Like too much saturated red even looked really dumb.
  • Also the older one made hard to look into new posts by a super lucas/(maybe) leo shining, both matched each other and caused a confusion. This seems to go fine with it. And trust me, i was going to post some thread to change it, but now its changed, this is the thing i love the most of this theme.
Also, i would suggest to change the cover art to what was before, in the old theme, featuring mars/venus/mercury. It looked wayyyy cooler than this one.

Plus an offtopic but still website improvement (maybe question rather) : Is notification by a glowing super lucas/leo disabled for disposal thread. Well id like to know why?

Thats all idio folks :p

Messages In This Thread
HFE Theme changes + A bonus suggestion :p - by Hellblazer - 08-07-2015, 05:44 PM