English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son of War Story
Posted this on LFE, now posting this here.

The Beginning of a new story, Yeah, Note: This Story is from a roleplay that me and my friend Ranipla do, so yes.

[spoiler="The Cj Sky Gun Saga"]
The story starts off in Minecraftia with Cj Killing Amadis's Mother and his father, SunGodBoy managed to get his baby Brother Amadis to safety to his friend Steves house. Cj Sky Gun, who is an assassin and can do anything to complete his work, 5 Years later, Cj Sky Gun continued his wrath, this time on Ranipla's Parents, Ranipla couldn't stop Cj alone, he was too weak, he then managed to barely escape Cj's wrath, at around the next few Weeks after that incidence, Ranipla had joined the Xiao Xiao Clan, also Amadis and SunGodBoy joined the Dragon Clan, both located at clan hill, they had been training hard ever since that Incidence, Ranipla went into the forest after some training , he was hunting around for food, while suddenly he heard a sound, "Who is there?" he said, but there was no reply, he then walked with his guard up, he heard someone moving through the bushes, it was Amadis, Ranipla said "Who are you?" with a little bit of a distrustful tone, he then goes into a Defensive Stance just in case Amadis attacks, Amadis replied with a friendly "Hey hey, calm down there, my name is Amadis whats yours?" he then asked, Ranipla noticed that he was facing someone friendly, he then sheaths his Crystal sword, and replied with a more friendly tone "Hello I am Ranipla, are you...Lost in this forest?", Amadis replied "No, I live in this forest with my Brother, Hey, why don't you come with me? We can talk at where I live!", Ranipla: "Sure", and started following Amadis, who was bringing Ranipla to Steves house.

"It shouldn't be too far from-" Amadis was going to say, but before he could complete his Sentence, Cj appeared, he doesn't recognize Amadis, but he recognized Ranipla, he said "So, here is where you were Hiding eh?", Ranipla replied "C-Cj!", Amadis: "Who is Cj?", Ranipla: "He is the one who killed my Family!", Amadis: "And I am now guessing he is here to kill you!", Ranipla: "We have to beat him, we can't let him go with his Reign of Terror!", Amadis nodded and then they both got into a Defensive Stance, Cj says "Well, well, well? What do we have here? 2 kids wanting to fight me? This is going to be an easy fight, just give up now and I will award you with a swift death", Amadis replied "Give up? Against you? You must be joking", he then shoots a fireball which Cj easily dodges, Ranipla then followed up with a slash from his sword but Cj was too fast for him, he then Hit Ranipla into a Rock with a Kick injuring him Heavily, followed up with an energy blast at Amadis from which he was launched into a tree injuring him. "We...Cannot give up, ugh" Ranipla said, Amadis: "We have to....stop...him", Cj: "Well, funs over kids, its time to die", he then walks towards Ranipla while charging an energy wave, Amadis said with rage "I won't let you get to him!", he then charged right at Cj and kicked him aside followed by a fireball, Ranipla was filled with Rage as well, he wanted to Avenge his Family , so he attacked Cj with all his might, at this point, it was obvious that they were the ones that gained the upper hand, Ranipla shot an energy blast at Cj injuring him even more, then Amadis and Ranipla both were going to finish Cj off, but were interrupted by Emperor Notch. Notch said "Stop", and then put good energy into Cj, but it wasn't enough, however, Cj cloaked his evil Energy and acted good, he said "Sorry" to Ranipla, Ranipla sensed Cj's energy changing, he was a little hesitant about forgiving Cj, but he eventually did, and also gave him a warning "If you ever try to kill someone again, we will be stopping you", Cj replied "I am sorry..", while Amadis and Ranipla then walked away to Steves house, Cj mumbled "I can't believe it! Those 2 little brats came so close to killing me!", later at Steves house.

Amadis: "Brother! Look I brought a friend home!". SunGodBoy: "Thats great! you will introduce your friend to me won't you?". Amadis: "Of course! This is Ranipla, I found him in the forest". Ranipla: "Hi". Amadis then explains everything that happened, and SunGodBoy was in a small shock as how they managed to beat Cj, while even he himself could not, however, he was calmed to know that Cj became good...Well he actually didn't.

[End]
[/spoiler]

Yes this is a Minecraft Story, but wait? Is it only Minecraft?

Also let me just clear up a few things:
Amadis only trained because he was asked to, he eventually started to like fighting.
Cj does NOT stand for Carl Johnson, lol.
This is a roleplay me and my friend Ranipla did, yes he is a real person.
The reason I myself am a hero in this is simple, it was born in a roleplay...Well the story was.
[End Explanation]

Oh you wan't the looks too don't you? Sure, Oh wait you wan't info as well? Okay:
[spoiler=Info!]
Info!Info!
Kid Amadis:
Looks: Kid Gohan styled Dark Brown Hair, Blue T-Shirt with a Dragon Insignia on the Left Chest, Grey Pants and a longsword on his back.
Info: Amadis is a Martial Artist that was trained in the way of the Dragon, He is older than Ranipla by 1 year.
Skills and Special Abilities: Amadis is Immune to Burning and he can make fire out of thin air.
Personality: Kid Amadis likes to make new friends, he is cheerful, but serious at the same time.

Kid Ranipla:
Looks: Black Hair kinda like an Emo, Green Shirt and Red Pants, he also carries a crystal sword.
Info: Ranipla is a Martial Artist that uses speed as his main weapon, that is the main attribute he has been focusing on ever since he joined the Xiao Xiao Clan. He is younger than Amadis by 1 Year.
Skills and Special Abilities: Ranipla's speed is the only ability he has, he can also use Ki.
Personality: Serious personality, he could even give his Life to save a friend, or the planet.

SunGodBoy (First Appearance):
Looks: Vegeta Style yellow hair, he has a yellow sword on his back, he wears a Gold Colored shirt and Blue Jeans, nothing else.
Info: ??? A Mystery it remains....Till Chapter 6.
Skills and Special Abilities: SunGodBoy is also another character with speed, but this speed is different, he enhances himself with the power of light to make himself speedier, he focuses on controlling the element Light a lot more than other elements, thus its hard for him to control Fire which he is supposed to do as he is in the dragon clan.
Personality: That too will be a mystery till chapter 6.

Cj Sky Gun:
Looks: Blue Shirt, Brown Hair, Brown Pants, Red eyes, nothing too special.
Info: An Assassin that can do anything to get his Pay, as of now he has "Temporarily", stopped being an assassin and joined the Minecraftian Defenders Group.
Skills and Special Abilities: Flight, Ki Blasts, Energy Waves.
Personality: Evil and Ruthless, right now he is friendly, he is concocting a plan to kill everyone on Minecraftia secretly.

Info on Minecraftia and Minecraftians:

Imagine Earth, but 1,000,000 times bigger, also the people on Minecraftia are Humans that are more advanced in fighting, technology, and have transformations like Saiyans do.
[/spoiler]

Don't mind the weirdness on the first saga, it will get more interesting as it goes on.
Life can be very harsh
Everyone faces difficulties, you will never be an exception
But, you mustn't simply give up on life
Nor should you hand your identity and everything to someone else
Be your own person, make your own identity, and control your own life
Fight till the end, and live for the ones that truly care about you
Only then will you find true happiness