English (American)  中文(简体)

Search Results
Thread: johnr8's fights
Nice fight! You can only record the HF screen by using the 'Region' option (or something like that, I never used Bandicam.) OFF: BTW, I was wondering that why the name of the thread is 'johnr8's figh...
2 Replies 7,031 Views
Thread: How to post videos in the forum?
johnr11 Wrote: (17-06-2015, 02:43 PM) -- but I have the video in my computer,not in my internet -- Sorry? You have the video in your computer, right? And I assume that you've an internet connectio...
3 Replies 9,168 Views
Thread: [Chinese] Live interview to Marti Wong
Hellblazer Wrote: (17-06-2015, 07:19 AM) -- When did it take place? -- On 15th June. Hellblazer Wrote: (17-06-2015, 07:19 AM) -- Plus is there any dubbed or subtitle version? -- No, there's not, ...
6 Replies 12,331 Views
Thread: Find posts in which we got a "Thanks"
Hey guys, I thought that I should make a thread in which I'll post the Ideas/Suggestions that I get in my mind for HFE. (And yeah, maybe others also post here instead of creating a new thread for eac...
2 Replies 8,758 Views
Thread: Random Fights..
Hey guys! I didn't know where to post this, so I created a new thread, hope you don't mind! :P Here's an old video (Probably, 2 years old).. I wanted to share it with you. Note: I was a kid that tim...
0 Replies 4,196 Views