English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter X is released !
(03-08-2015, 05:58 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: Well this is the correct order without using any referrals.. I have played this game at least 4 times.. I am sure of it..

I believe some are random actually. Some people got Iczzy or Heater instead of Raye as well.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Well that can be the case.. I was referring to the mistake made by Henry the Archer about swapping Legge and Titto.. The rest is exactly the ones I unlocked except Azrael as I didn't reach Act 7 when I was playing on my brother's phone.. So you can update any official thread with it..
My point is that it may not necessarily be a mistake, but rather a random thing.  Special Attack
No no... The thing why it isn't possible is because Titto is 3-star and Legge is 4-Star..So they cannot exchange  places.. I think he made that thread after completing game.. So its possible that he just made a minor mistake.. I will edit my previous post and will tell where specifically we unlock them..

EDIT: Updated the previous post.
The following 1 user says Thank You to T.O.R.N.A.D.O for this post:
  • MangaD
I forgot to post this here:

Marti Wong Wrote:Possible Features in Hero Fighter X's new update:
- The size/transparency of virtual gamepad could be adjusted during the game.
- A Survival mode (like LF2's) with a global rank chart.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/herofigh...108997637/
I saw this on fb group which seemed real.. So thought of sharing it here..

Haha yes, looks real indeed. (but it is not :p)
It is just great artwork from @Ralph1995.
Wow then he must be quite good!
News about next HFX update:

Marti Wong Wrote:About the update of Hero Fighter X:
  • Some bugs will be fixed (including the Lev 92 instant kill bug)
  • The position/size of virtual gamepad can be adjusted.
  • Gems and Energy system will be added.
  • Energy: Player needs energy to fight. Energy can be restored in 3 ways: wait for 12 mins / use gems / or watch a video ad.
  • Gems: You can get gems whenever a stage is cleared the first time. You can get gems by watching video ad or purchase as well.
  • Level Cap: There will be level cap for heroes. Which can be removed by gems.
  • There will be no "purchase to continue" in the new version
  • Yes, I've promised the full version players no other purchase. So the full version players won't be limited by energy, gems and level cap.
  • The price of "full version" will be increased substantially when the update is out. It may be increased by 100%~200%… depends on the market response.
  • There will be no network / survival. Because I still have no idea how to reduce/prevent cheating / cracking. Also, I don't have enough capital/resources to do the server. So I am not able to do the network / survival by now.
  • Update will be released by the end of Sep. When out, non-paid players can play the game till the last stage (but it needs much more time and skill). So, getting heroes by referral will become much easier. I hope you guys can continue support this game and spread around. Help the game to grow better and bigger. Thanks!
Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/herofigh...496757637/

Question & Answer:

Q: Will there be a new Story / Act?
A: Not enough time to do new Story/Act. sorry

Q: Why remake the monetization system?
A: More than 98% of players left the game and uninstall when they see "purchase to upgrade". That's why I do the new system.

Q: Will we be able to save our game progress?
A: For the game progress. I can manually help players to move their progress to a new device when new version is out.

Q: Isn't the full version price increase an exaggeration?
A: Full version price increase doesn't mean players need 21 dollars to buy the game. players can play it for free. or just spend 1 dollar to buy gems to unlock something they need.

Q: Do you get funds if we watch that video ad?
A: Yes. that's why I do so. it will be mutual benefit.

Q: Will players need to reinstall their game in order to get the update?
A: For google play and apple app store players (get the game in official ways). they can update the game without the need to reinstall.
Probably, the guys who didnt upgrade would do so now before the update comes out, due to,

"Yes, I've promised the full version players no other purchase. So the full version players won't be limited by energy, gems and level cap."

More efficient.