English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter X is released !
What is a level cap?
It means that you cannot level up your characters beyond a certain level. There is a maximum level limit.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Q: Will we be able to save our game progress?
A: For the game progress. I can manually help players to move their progress to a new device when new version is out.

what does that mean? do i have to contact marti wong? i need to switch phones soon and i finished all the lvls alredy
(26-09-2015, 03:46 PM)nadavv Wrote: Q: Will we be able to save our game progress?
A: For the game progress. I can manually help players to move their progress to a new device when new version is out.

what does that mean? do i have to contact marti wong? i need to switch phones soon and i finished all the lvls alredy

I'm not sure myself. It does seem like Marti is willing to help players move their game progress. I don't know how though.
You can contact Marti through facebook or his e-mail shown at the bottom of the HFX official website.
I was able to transfer my game progress by ROOTING the phone. Helium did restore my stuff, but it wasn't permanent. Titanium Backup did fine job in transferring save files to other devices. Since I bought a new phone which is unrooted, I lost my HFX progress.
(28-09-2015, 06:36 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: I was able to transfer my game progress by ROOTING the phone. Helium did restore my stuff, but it wasn't permanent. Titanium Backup did fine job in transferring save files to other devices. Since I bought a new phone which is unrooted, I lost my HFX progress.

Not everyone can root their phones... Dunno what Marti has in mind.
Marti Wong Wrote:Hi all, I am still working hard on the update of HFX. It should be submitted to the stores next week. Thanks!
Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/herofigh...693837637/

Marti Wong Wrote:Good news for Android players. Google now accepts 100MB apk file. So now I increase the background music quality (from 16kb -> 40kb) for the android version of HFX.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/herofigh...176007637/