English (American)  中文(简体)

Poll: Do you want the features to be of the same level or better than lfe forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure!! Why not?!
83.33%
5 83.33%
Well.. I don't care and I don't know either...
16.67%
1 16.67%
Nope.. Who cares?
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usermap, Change username, Awarded, Hall of fame and MotM, etc.
Wink 
So yeah as the title says, why do we lack these features? A.f.a.i.k. these features are in the lfe forums and i think the my BB engine used has the same version in both of them. Maybe, why not add these features (Usermap, Change username Awarded, Hall of fame and MotM, etc.) to the forums. I think the forums are fully constructed a.f.a.i.k. But, still i wanted to know about these features to be added. Im not sure about awards as there are still not that many members in the forum. But, why not make both the forums of an equal level. ^.^ Though, i don't mean this a burden to the forum team. JUST a question and opinion as the sub-forum description says. Last but not the least, LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!

~The Best Guy Ever!
The MyBB software is simple and comes with just the most basic features. As an example, you can see how a fresh installation of the software looks like in this picture. However, the software is very flexible and with some knowledge, it can be tweaked and complemented with plugins.

I have just installed the one for the username changes, you can now change your username. As for the others - Usermap, Awarded, Hall of Fame and MotM; I believe they were developed by Blue Phoenix. Since he did not publish them anywhere for others to download and use on their boards, I believe he wants them to stay at LFE. :p

I currently do not have the time to work on HFE much, but when I do, priority will be given to the Mainsite, then to Contest Awards (Hall of Heroes), and finally to the Usermap. MotM doesn't seem necessary at this point for the reason you specified.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
DagnaM Wrote:(Hall of Heroes)
Lel.

Well, ok. Tho i already specified thatits just a question not a compulsion or burden to you :)
Well, fun with username changes <3
Will be looking forward to the changes.

~The Best Guy Ever Again!
Usermap has been added. Thumbs Up
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Hellblazer