English (American)  中文(简体)

Poll: Will you participate in the Single Player contest ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes of course ! Attacking ( Any ideas for the challenge? Post below! :D )
78.95%
15 78.95%
Maybe... not sure... Sleepy ( Sup bro? Huh )
10.53%
2 10.53%
Nah. Not for me. Surrender ( Why not? :'( )
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready for a contest ?
Question 
Alright fellas, I think it is time we should do a contest in here !

A voting has recently happened at the Hero Fighter official Facebook group to check how many people would be willing to participate in an eventual fighting contest. The results are:
  • 17 people participate;
  • 5 people are not sure;

Moreover, another voting to decide the contest type has happened, the results are:
  • Single Player challenge - 15 votes;
  • Double-elimination tournament - 7 votes;
  • Round-robin tournament - 1 vote;

Single Player challenge it shall be!

Basically, a certain challenge will be decided by you members on this thread. I for example vote for who can reach the farthest in Story 7 Crazy Mode, ties would be decided by the number of heroes+soldiers killed, then by the attack stats.

Because some of the voters are not yet registered in here, and because not everyone who is registered in here is also at the Facebook group, another voting will be happening here, deciding who will participate in the event.

Minimum participants required: 10

IMPORTANT: The contest will have a 3 days length, within which you can make as many attempts as you want and then submit your best result entry before the deadline. Your fighting and stats must be recorded in video. Recommended screen recorders are Bandicam or Fraps, if you know another good one or have trouble getting those to work you can start a new thread about it in the off-topic section. Pausing and cheat engine speed hack (FPS changer) are allowed. You can upload to any hosting website that you see fit, as long as we can reach it (e.g. youtube). In order to resize the video file for a faster uploading, Any Video Converter is recommended and you are allowed to speed up the video as long as we can still understand what is happening (more directed to those who use FPS Changer).

Overpowered characters are not allowed: Swordless Eason, Iczzy, Heater, Raye, Livermore, Leo, Sinan, Taylor.
(Edit: Debate which ones should be allowed.)

Above rules can be changed upon popular demand.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 4 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • zlyfer, The Firstborn, Pete P., Conqueror
Heater and Raye are not exactly overpowered, are they?
I think they can be allowed to be used in the single player challenge.
Might controls everything. Without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.
The following 1 user says Thank You to The Firstborn for this post:
  • MangaD
(23-03-2015, 02:49 PM)MangaD Wrote: Overpowered characters are not allowed: Swordless Eason, Iczzy, Heater, Raye, Livermore, Leo, Sinan, Taylor.
I agree with Iczzy, Heater, Raye, Livermore and Taylor to be not allowed, because they're really easy to play and very hard in 1v1. But I would say that Swordless Eason, Leo and Sinan should be allowed since they are characters that need at least some skill to play with.
Oh ehr.. ^^ That's just a suggestion for sure. :)
If you want love then the love is gonna come from you.
Maybe life on earth could be heaven.
(23-03-2015, 04:19 PM)zlyfer Wrote: But I would say that Swordless Eason are characters that need at least some skill to play with.
Are you kidding or have I missed an update? That's like the most broken character in the game. I've somewhat fallen out of touch with HF "meta", so I can't give a full list, but Eason has been broken since forever.

IMO whatever ends up being banned, Eason should definitely be on the list.

Won't say anything about the others.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jernemies for this post:
  • MangaD
Yep, Jernemies is right. Swordless Eason has a lot of crowd control with the balls, his uppercut is OP, he is fast, his hitbox is big... what else can I say? I believe Swordsman Eason to be alright, even though his hitbox and speed are good, he lacks stamina.

Sinan is just the worst of the worst. I remember Bruno Mendonça once defeated 5 Drews with Sinan, in Small Hut, Crazy Mode, easily. Her Hexagram Curse gives her huge crowd control against non-ranged characters, cavalries and AI's in general are just screwed against her. And her bats heal her when they hit the target, so yeah, Sinan is OP.

Heater and Raye are debatable.
I wanna participate.

MangaD  edited this post 24-03-2015 09:05 AM because:

Just vote "Yes of course" in the above poll.

Hello Little Heros my name is Net's p2,I make part the generation first heroes
I've fought in several major confrontations but now I'm Waiting next version...

Fav.Chars: General Gordon,Shawn and the noble Eason swordsman.

Clan: The Mafia

#The Barbarian :cool: :D
Aw. i was quite partial to a double elimination style tournament. Hopefully we get something like that later.

Also, heater is out and so is raye. both movesets just dont complement skill. it's specifically meant to be spammed at a bunch of scrub mobs for maximum crowed control. A player could just throw a few bolts or a fire blast and then watch as their allys pick up the peices all while raking in huge amounts of damage.
DagnaM Wrote:( Why not? :'( )
It's gonna be strongly partial. Cuz, if you have really high level characters, the people who have low one's are surely gonna lose.( <--- The most important point...) The And, i think taylor isnt op, also he's the only character i use (and gordon but he's still a BIT behind in levels). I REALLY want to participate if some things could be tweaked up. But for now, only thing i can think of is :-
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(24-03-2015, 10:35 AM)Appendix Wrote: the people who have low one's are surely gonna lose.( <--- The most important point...)
The most important point is to participate, winning is not important. :)
You can level up one character you like that is not OP if you want to participate, there are tricks to lvl up fast.

(24-03-2015, 10:35 AM)Appendix Wrote: i think taylor isnt op
His clones are OP in 1vs1, but in Story 7 they are clearly mostly useless. Still, he has OP shields and lasers and he has the ability to heal, like, run and heal. So Taylor is out.
I really wanna join, Though I'll be free 100% after 2-3 months... then i'll take part for sure. I believe that Jason is also kinda op but I'll let you decide.
About the contests, i got some ideas. I suggest to do all of them- if not at the same time, with one month time difference-.
There's gonna be a 3 month period.
-So at the first month it will be the single player challenge.(many challenges)
-At the 2nd month there's gonna be 2 person elimination tournament where you can use an op, only if both teams use one op char, or 2 op chars for each team...
-And then the other round robin competition.
For all those contests (the 1st and the 2nd) you get points, lets say max 100/100, and those with max or the biggest points will fight at the round robin...be carefull at the 2nd contest the competitors can be enemies at the 3rd!
How does this sound?

p.s. nice seeing some activity down here!
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]