English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[spoilers] HF 0.8
It's not magic guys. And their powers are not related with their parents. But yes, Sabrina is their mother.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • AmadisHFE
You mean KI/Energy Attacks right? Leo and Lucas's Energy attacks are sorta like Magic, but I would rather Call it KI like Legge does Cool . ( I would rather call Controlling Elements Magic :P )
Life can be very harsh
Everyone faces difficulties, you will never be an exception
But, you mustn't simply give up on life
Nor should you hand your identity and everything to someone else
Be your own person, make your own identity, and control your own life
Fight till the end, and live for the ones that truly care about you
Only then will you find true happiness
(28-05-2015, 06:16 PM)Pete P. Wrote: I'd say that if Sabrina is Lucas' and Leo's mother then it can be explained as the 2 brothers got some, lets say magic, they can do magical attacks through their blades!

just like any other swordsman :p their airblades are nothing special.
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
Updated post with the identities of Occam, Abbot and Alexander.

Occam - Dragon's King

Alexander - Phoenix's King

Abbot - A Dragon's sorcerer

Also added younger characters to the list, though some will not be playable obviously. ^^
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Pete P.
(21-05-2015, 12:04 PM)Pete P. Wrote:
(31-12-2014, 04:35 PM)MangaD Wrote: Quick catch up:
  • Lincoln and Sabrina -> Lucas' and Leo's parents.
  • Trevor -> Legendary swordsman of the Phoenix Tribe.
  • Occam, Abbot, Alexander -> Err... I forgot. :P
  • Azrael -> The Demon Lord, main antagonist of the HF story mode.

When i  first read it i didnt actually focus on the details you wrote XD.
Now i saw  i want to mention that Alexander must be the King of Dragon (or phoenix) and Abbot the King of the other tribe, (maybe im wrong but one of them is for sure a King!)
Also it was mentioned that we will see Saws' -a character from chapter 7, a Dragon General of the royal army, he competes the Temple's heroes at war even if they are at the same side- and Yaga's younger versions! We shouldnt also forget that we may also play or fight along side Transformed Eason!
Now an idea that i had is that chapter 8 could even describe the past and we will play as Lincoln fighting against Azrael! (thats why there will be Saws' and Yaga's younger version).
I also think that we will see Leo kid! If again im not mistaken!

P.S. Occam must be Trevor's friend or pal or something like that if im not mistaken!

I truly messed those up! Good job David! Brilliant job in fact, with both the main site and the forum!

P.S. pity that some chars wont be playable even the younger vers of some playable ones, like Livermoore not transformed... wouldnt be nice if we could unlock those even as extra "skins"- versions of the chars?
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Pete P. for this post:
  • MangaD
Azrael is already WAY too overpowered and that is only his first form... I get it's a thank you, but Marti definitely went a little too over the top for him. I gave up hope on HF ever returning to balance. Although if I ever find a way to modify character code I swear the game will be balanced by my hands.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Lincoln and Trevor about as strong as his first form, and his second form being even stronger. I sense a huge DBZ aura in this game now.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon5 for this post:
  • AnkitandSanatan
Who is lucas's and leo's father? but anyways HF 0.8 is not released yet ,my wish is HF 0.8 ver should be release in few days i'am waiting for new character and i bored with old stories i want new stories  Ermm

Azreal is villian so lincoln would be release in HFX.
(12-02-2016, 01:15 AM)Dragon5 Wrote: Azrael is already WAY too overpowered and that is only his first form... I get it's a thank you, but Marti definitely went a little too over the top for him. I gave up hope on HF ever returning to balance. Although if I ever find a way to modify character code I swear the game will be balanced by my hands.

I think that character stars are there for a reason. They are probably meant to be on the same power level, so 3 star heroes have the same power, but 4 star heroes are stronger than them. Azrael being the strongest makes sense, as he is the only 6-star so far.

The only way to balance them for VS. matches without breaking the star system would be to adjust stats. I mean, there could an option for forced balance, that makes heroes retain their skills, but decrease attack of stronger ones so they are sort of equal.
I am curious to know whether the work on HF v0.8 pc is underway or not.
Can someone tell me if the work on it is underway or not?
(12-07-2016, 10:52 AM)Qudoos Wrote: I am curious to know whether the work on HF v0.8 pc is underway or not.
Can someone tell me if the work on it is underway or not?

The PC version as we know it will probably not be continued.

There is a chance that a different PC version may surface (e.g. on Steam) but it is just an idea that was thrown in the air.

About Story 8, I am positive Marti is working on it or has plans to do so.