English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HFE Mainsite - Ideas
As you may all be aware, there is still a Mainsite to be done, and I could use some of your ideas for it. :)

Right now I am a bit busy, but in the meantime, ideas can emerge so that I'll use them when building the Mainsite.

Before anything else, I'll show you some prototypes, based on HFE v1.0 Mainsite and the current LFE Mainsite.

HFE v1.0 Mainsite (Click to View)
LFE Mainsite (Click to View)

Here's the thing, HFE v1.0 Mainsite was outdated in all aspects, so it won't be of much help concerning the world of ideas and concept. I really like LFE's Mainsite structure though, it would look great in a red theme and some customizations to adapt the HF world, let me know what you think.

As in terms of content, BrunoSupremo's website is a fountain of ideas and resources for me. So, right now, the idea would be a fusion of LFE's Mainsite structure (or something similar), and some of the content present in Hero Fighter Brasil.

The content that I plan to add on HFE v2.0 Mainsite is as follows:
  • 2 Ads - Compulsory
  • HFE v2.0:
    • News - I'll see if it's possible to recover the old posts.
    • Contact
    • HFE Chat (IRC / Discord) & Stream - make stream announcement show on whole site maybe
    • Banner
    • Impressum
    • Support HFE
  • HF-EMPIRE
    • Introduction
    • Downloads Win/Linux (all versions without lock screen) & Play on browser
    • Gameplay (keys, shortcuts, commands... beginner's introduction)
      • Mounts
      • Troops
      • Items
    • Game Modes
      • Story Mode
      • VS Mode
      • Battle Mode
    • Characters (description + basic moves + special moves + combos + gifs + skins) + unlock premium
    • Multiplayer
      • Multiplayer F.A.Q.
      • Room Servers
      • Show my IP
      • Room List
      • HF & Gateways
    • FPS Changer - Just Cheat Engine actually. :p
    • Recording Software
    • Fanart - Probably will have an iframe to http://hero-fighter-fans.deviantart.com/ and a few more good artwork that might not be there.
    • Sounds - Download HF songs in MP3.
    • Update log
    • About the Author (bear)
    • Support the game (buy premium, gems, or simply donate)
    • FAQ
  • HFX-EMPIRE
    • Introduction
    • FAQ
  • HFO-EMPIRE - Everything about Hero Fighter Origins, including reading manga online, downloading manga...
  • Links - Links to HF related websites, fansites, and LFE.
  • HFE - Forum

Any questions, suggestions or ideas are very welcome!
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 4 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Pete P., zlyfer, Deep, AnkitandSanatan
I got a question first of all. Is the -Downloads button gonna be about the previous vers. ? If yes then add at each vers. Download link also the room server of that ver. Its nice to have the whole collection... XD
Also if Marti aproves it, add the room server mods.

PS more ideas soon.
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
(25-10-2014, 06:53 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: I got a question first of all. Is the -Downloads button gonna be about the previous vers. ? If yes then add at each vers. Download link also the room server of that ver. Its nice to have the whole collection... XD
Also if Marti aproves it, add the room server mods.

PS more ideas soon.

Quite correct. I'm not sure about adding the previous versions for download though, most of them do not work anymore.

There will certainly be a download for the latest HF installer, the game only, the Room Server only and the swf of the browser version.

About the Room Server mods, sure that would be nice, but I do not know Marti's opinion yet. Same for the HF portable version.

Thank you for the suggestions.  :)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Maybe a 'Gameplays' section with fight videos created by fans or anyone. Basically, shortcuts to HF Fight videos on youtube, maybe.

(24-10-2014, 07:04 PM)MangaD Wrote: Sounds - Download HF songs in MP3.

Maybe, a zip file too with all songs.
https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.p...452#pid452
HFX released! Woohoo.. ~~

" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos <-- This is a link! Click This!
I think that the 'HFO Empire' section in the mainsite is rather misleading to a new franchise of Hero Fighter (Also somethings leads to co-relating to something like Little Fighter Online(?)). Speaking of which, there should be a Fanart article under 'HF-Empire' section, as there is tons of art out there already. Will make the mainsite feel more 'plentiful' and organized. Also, returning, you can also make a 'Comics' sub-section under 'HF-empire' and add HFO there (and some other fan made ones if we can find some?). Thanks for reading and good luck. You really seem to be working hard with the website. :D
The following 1 user says Thank You to Hellblazer for this post:
  • MangaD