•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Ban the member above u!
I ban
An u because I don't know the time of energy refill
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

I ban u Becoz of no reason... LOL...
My goal Is to get all characters in Hero Fighter X. So please help me...
Visit here please....
I can make a free animated banner if you add my ref code And complete Act 3. Refferal Code:- 1802897
No,
Sirisusly(you will understand this joke is you are a fan of harry Potter. How much time it takes to refill one energry in hfx?
I ban you because you banned me for no reason
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

I ban you because it takes 12:00 minutes and I didn't get the Harry Potter joke. Stupid
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Are you a Harry Potter fan? If not then I ban you... And for creating a evil monster in my story. Angry

I ban you because that's supposed to be Azrael. ;)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
I
ban you cause it possessed a demon named Azrael on earth...wait maybe on some planet of star wars

I ban you because you're a lizard.
I ban you because its your birthday today. I ban you because you don't play my created game.

Double ban in a single ban?! BANNED!

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next