English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFX with all heroes unlocked at start?
Video 
Hello everyone... Does anyone have the version of HFX where all the heroes are unlocked at the start of the game?

MangaD  edited this post 06-01-2024 04:20 PM because:

Clarify topic in the title and improve grammar.

No, and I do not recommend downloading any version that has not been approved on this website.

I will consider making such a version though. :)

After discussing this with @不饿白帝BEBD, the greatest HF artist and one of the greatest HF modders, this was his response:

BEBD Wrote:The vast majority of people do not set the goal and gain of "going through a large and tedious single level" just because they already have all the characters. They just want to play the characters and forget about it. I believe that in addition to Marti's losses, versions that have a negative impact on player culture and game environment can also be classified as cracked versions. Even though Marti no longer derives revenue from the original HFX, it does not mean that these versions that are not good for the gaming environment deserve to exist. If you want a version with all the original characters at the beginning, you need to make more settings in the levels, such as some mod characters, some more creative and challenging levels, as a motivation for players to play the version and trigger discussions. This is my viewpoint and a consensus among current Chinese players and mod authors.

In summary, making such a version is not good for the game culture. The only use case I see as acceptable for such a version is for modders themselves who want to create their own mod of the game and need to test their new characters and modifications.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.