English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spt] Tutorial: Change HP, MP and SP of character.
How to change HP, MP and SP of a character with HF workshop?
Hello @asdfqwe, welcome to HF Empire!

I took the liberty to edit your post to make it compliant with the format that is intended for a forum. Asking a question in the title and insisting for an answer in the body isn't the appropriate way to do it. In this case I was quick to answer, but I'm not always here to give you a prompt reply.

Addressing your question. I don't know how familiar you are with HF Workshop, but here are all the steps:

1. Open HF Workshop.
  2. Give the EXE or SWF file to HF Workshop by specifying its path when requested, or just drag and drop it in the window, and press enter.
  3. Pick "Edit data" (press 5 and enter).
  4. Pick "List data files". Look for the file that contains in its name the name of the character you want to edit, and ends with "Spt". Here I'll use the file "136: Data.Global_sinanSpt" as an example.
  5. Pick "Export data file(s)", and then specify the ID of the file you want (136). You should get a ZIP file in your folder.
  6. Open the ZIP file you got, inside you have a "Spt.json" file, open it (with Notepad++ for instance). In this file you'll find all the data about that character.
  7. Here're the variables that you're looking for and want to change:
    • mHp base health points;
    • mMp base mana points;
    • mSt base stamina;
  8. Change the value of those variables as you please, save the file, put the new file inside the ZIP to replace the old one.
  9. In HF Workshop, assuming you didn't close it, pick "Replace data file". Specify the ID of the file you're replacing (136), and then the file path of the modified ZIP file.
  10. Pick "Back" and then "Export EXE". You can press enter for all the questions and a new EXE file should appear in your folder after a few seconds.
  11. If you're done, pick "Exit" or close the window.

You may also change the SP recovery rate in the variable st_rate.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(19-06-2020, 08:17 PM)漫画 Wrote: 您好@asdfqwe,欢迎来到HF帝国!

我可以自由地编辑您的帖子,使其与用于论坛的格式兼容。在标题中问一个问题并坚持要在正文中回答是不合适的方法。在这种情况下,我很快就会回答,但我并不总是在这里给您迅速的答复。

解决您的问题。我不知道您对HF Workshop有多熟悉,但是这里有所有步骤:

1. 打开HF工作坊。
  2. 通过在需要时指定其路径,将EXE或SWF文件提供给HF Workshop,或者将其拖放到窗口中,然后按Enter。
  3. 选择“编辑数据”(按5并输入)。
  4. 选择“列出数据文件”。查找名称中包含要编辑的字符名称的文件,并以“ Spt”结尾。在这里,我将以文件“ 136:Data.Global_sinanSpt”为例。
  5. 选择“导出数据文件”,然后指定所需文件的ID(136)。您应该在文件夹中找到一个ZIP文件。
  6. 打开得到的ZIP文件,在其中有一个“ Spt.json”文件,将其打开(例如,使用Notepad ++)。在此文件中,您将找到有关该字符的所有数据。
  7. 这是您要查找并想要更改的变量:
    • mHp基本健康点;
    • mMP基本法力点;
    • mSt基础耐力;
  8. 根据需要更改这些变量的值,保存文件,然后将新文件放入ZIP中以替换旧文件。
  9. 在HF Workshop中,假设您没有关闭它,则选择“替换数据文件”。指定要替换的文件的ID(136),然后指定修改后的ZIP文件的文件路径。
  10. 选择“返回”,然后选择“导出EXE”。您可以按Enter键回答所有问题,几秒钟后,新的EXE文件应出现在您的文件夹中。
  11. 完成后,选择“退出”或关闭窗口。

您也可以在变量“ st_rate”中更改SP恢复率。
自动转弯面是什么意思?

(19-06-2020, 08:17 PM)MangaD Wrote: Hello @asdfqwe, welcome to HF Empire!

I took the liberty to edit your post to make it compliant with the format that is intended for a forum. Asking a question in the title and insisting for an answer in the body isn't the appropriate way to do it. In this case I was quick to answer, but I'm not always here to give you a prompt reply.

Addressing your question. I don't know how familiar you are with HF Workshop, but here are all the steps:

1. Open HF Workshop.
  2. Give the EXE or SWF file to HF Workshop by specifying its path when requested, or just drag and drop it in the window, and press enter.
  3. Pick "Edit data" (press 5 and enter).
  4. Pick "List data files". Look for the file that contains in its name the name of the character you want to edit, and ends with "Spt". Here I'll use the file "136: Data.Global_sinanSpt" as an example.
  5. Pick "Export data file(s)", and then specify the ID of the file you want (136). You should get a ZIP file in your folder.
  6. Open the ZIP file you got, inside you have a "Spt.json" file, open it (with Notepad++ for instance). In this file you'll find all the data about that character.
  7. Here're the variables that you're looking for and want to change:
    • mHp base health points;
    • mMp base mana points;
    • mSt base stamina;
  8. Change the value of those variables as you please, save the file, put the new file inside the ZIP to replace the old one.
  9. In HF Workshop, assuming you didn't close it, pick "Replace data file". Specify the ID of the file you're replacing (136), and then the file path of the modified ZIP file.
  10. Pick "Back" and then "Export EXE". You can press enter for all the questions and a new EXE file should appear in your folder after a few seconds.
  11. If you're done, pick "Exit" or close the window.

You may also change the SP recovery rate in the variable st_rate.
I want make Raye could turn when he using Thunder.
Thank you for translating my instructions to Chinese!

How to make Raye able to turn when using the Lightning attack is a different topic, and I've created a new tutorial thread for it here. Slight smile
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.