English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spt] Understanding The ItemSpt
The projectiles released by any character can be found  in 185 - Data.Global_itemSpt
So, to modify the characteristics of any projectile released by characters, you will have to modify the ActionGroup and Frame of the corresponding projectile in the ItemSpt

Here are some important things I've been able to learn, by the help of Jeatles.

1. To make an projectile travel farther  after it's been released, e.g, Lucas' air blade, you have to increase the "ite_lifeTime": in the ActionGroup which has the "name": as lucasB

2. To make a prop more durable, e.g, making Lucas' air blade to be able to take out other projectiles, e.g, Shawn's arrowsuper or Livermore's laser and still keep going, you have to change "ite_dura": and "ite_duraD": in the ActionGroup and increase "attackMany": in the corresponding Frame of the Action.

[Note: Frame index can be found in the corresponding Action]

Due to my limited knowledge, I don't fully understand the relationship between "ite_dura": and "ite_duraD": , but for clarity, you can increase the dura to a very large number, and the duraD, to a very small number, e.g

"ite_dura": 8000.0,
"ite_duraD": 60.0,

Experiments have proven those values to be able to incredibly increase the strength of a prop.
More will be added gradually.
[Image: Jack-E-s-Signature.png]
The following 2 users say Thank You to Almighty Jack E for this post:
  • Julian, MangaD
I guess "ite_dura" is the total durability and "ite_duraD" is the durability consumed per attack.
(05-02-2024, 12:35 AM)Julian Wrote: I guess "ite_dura" is the total durability and "ite_duraD" is the durability consumed per attack.

I have tested that, by increasing dura to 3000, and duraD to 4000, yet, it can still take out Shawn's arrowsuper.
Collision cost and attack cost should be different. The attack cost is "ite_duraD" and the collision cost is "ite_dura" minus.
(05-02-2024, 05:40 PM)Julian Wrote: Collision cost and attack cost should be different. The attack cost is "ite_duraD" and the collision cost is "ite_dura" minus.

I can not affirm nor deny the authenticity of this statement.