English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HFv0.7 Portable + Browser Version
Today I will answer some questions regarding the HF Browser version and provide an alternative way for playing HF.

At this moment, the HF Browser version cannot be played at the Hero Fighter official website. In brief, the HF browser version was being maintained by the Mochi Media company. Mochi Media's parent company, Shanda, dissolved the Mochi Media business effective at 31 March 2014. As such, the browser version's provider is now gone.

There is no official way of playing Hero Fighter in browser, atm. Luckily, I had the .swf of the browser version.
Considering that the browser version is not working and, on top of this, the downloadable version is giving 'false positives' on Chrome, I have made a portable version of the .swf using Adobe Flash Player's standalone projector.

Portable version 0.7: Windows.

Edit: The reason why the downloadable version is giving 'false positives' on Chrome is because of the Hero Fighter toolbar, which is based on the Conduit toolbar. The Conduit toolbar is now considered adware - or advertising-supported software, is any software package which automatically renders advertisements in order to generate revenue for its author. This does not mean that the game is harmful, however, and the installation of the HF toolbar is completely optional.- Virus Total Analysis- About Conduit
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 3 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Pete P., Shobhit56, Electric Shock