English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo's First Battle Against Iczzy
Hello guys and welcome to my story series :) In this series I will fill the gaps there are in the story mode... gaps we all probably wan to know what happen'd in them...
Anyways... I hope you will enjoy This story as much as i enjoyed making it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter One: Leo VS Iczzy

Leo readied his sword. He did not  move a muscle, And still, His arms and leg's were shaking from stress. He was about to face one of the Big Three Warriors. The three warriors he knew NOTHING about their fighting style.

Iczzy: I can sense that you are a powerful fighter. But are you strong enough?
Leo: Stop this nonsense talk!!! We both know that you aren't here to praise my skill and strength!
Iczzy: Waiting for me to make the first move are you? Listen kid. When you need to fight FIGHT don't talk!
Leo: Look who is talking...
Iczzy: It does not mater for me. I can beat you down to a bloody cockroach in a mater of seconds!
Leo: We will see about that!

Leo started running towards Iczzy ready to swing his sword.
Iczzy: Charge!
All the soldiers started charging at Leo ready to tear him up to shreds. They Surrounded him and all of them got flown back. Leo swung his sword, Powerfully knocking all the soldiers back. He carved his way fro Iczzy's army like he was cutting a rock to tow half's. He passed all the soldiers and started rushing towards Iczzy, Starting his sword rush.
Iczzy's stayed in place and just cast'd an icicle on the ground. The growing icicle clashed with Leo's sword. Leo stopped in his place right that second, As his legs were trapped in solid ice.

Iczzy: See? You cant even power fro a weak icicle! Of curse it isent right to blame you for that when the one who cast'd this icicle was ME"
Leo just smiled as he felt the ice shaking.
Leo: Are you sure about that pal?!
And just as he finished talking his leg burst'd fro the ice, Shattering it into pieces. His kick continued up wards towards Iczzy's Crotch.
But in lightning speed Iczzy spine'd his body And struck'd Leo with his elbow in his belly, Followed by three punches to his chest. Leo had to back off a little bit. He was so dizy that he was barely able to stand without falling to the ground. Iczzy Walked towards him and grasped him below the chin, Lifting him up in the air.
While Leo tried to release him self from Iczzy's grasp, Strange light blue aura started to build it self around Iczzy's hand. When the aura was decent size big, He punched Leo with that hand. As soon as that punch came in touch with Leo ice started to Build it self on Leo's body; It continued to become bigger and bigger and bigger... Until Leo was cover'd in a thick layer of solid ice.

Iczzy slammed Leo to the ground shattering all the ice into shards and releasing Leo from his ice jail... But he wasn't satisfied... Way should he be? He grasped Leo by his shirt and threw him up high to the air. Ad then he crossed his hands forming a X figure
Leo's vision was very blurry... He saw Iczzy's figure so tiny down below him. He saw the light blue energy bursting fro Iczzy's body and transforming into ice. He saw that ice climbing high... High to the sky... High to him. He felt the cold ice striking him and surrounding his body. He saw the 100 same images in different sizes fro the ice, he saw the same sky blurring out as he falls to the ground... He saw the ice shards as he crashed to the ground. He  heard foot steps behind him. He saw Iczzy looking at him.. Ant then everything darkened...
And the next thing he remembers... He fights again... But this time he fights to not be a witches puppet...
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • User 43