English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Legend of the Dragon and Phoenix Lords
This is a story made by me. Correct me if there are any grammatical errors or whatever. Enjoy and comment!

The Legend of the Dragon and the Phoenix Lords (Click to View)
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pete P. for this post:
  • MangaD, BlazingGale
(08-10-2014, 12:42 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: This is a story made by me. Correct me if there are any grammatical errors or whatever. Enjoy and comment!

This is awesome :D although i think you should have added a lot more details to their powers.for example. the phoenix lord would have turned into a phoenix made out of fire in the most desperate of times, and his powerful flames rushing fro his body just like blood fro veins. ya know. give it some spice :D other than that everything is so damn awesome :D !!!!!!!!!!
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • Pete P.
(08-10-2014, 02:05 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 12:42 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: This is a story made by me. Correct me if there are any grammatical errors or whatever. Enjoy and comment!

This is awesome :D although i think you should have added a lot more details to their powers.for example. the phoenix lord would have turned into a phoenix made out of fire in the most desperate of times, and his powerful  flames rushing fro his body just like blood fro veins. ya know. give it some spice :D other than that everything is so damn awesome :D !!!!!!!!!!

Well, i think it would spoil the story. I had not to write details because what i want to succeed is to make it seem more mysterious and not to make someone get bored.

Thanks for the good words!
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
Nice story. Maybe later in the HF story,(if HF comes back into development) the demon lord is unleashed and the Dragon and the Pheonix have to ally to fight him (it probably) off. Maybe then these creatures can return.