English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About HFX ads
I have face a problem in HFX mobile
I can recover my energy thru ads, but there are no more free gems ads pop up after i complete act 3 
After that i keep playing all the day still no free gems ads pop up. And i decided to reinstall the game but remain the same. 
Does anyone know this issue?
What is your mobile phone brand and model?
That sounds like a server-side problem. Especially since you reinstalled the game and the problem persists. Wait a few days.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(15-01-2019, 05:52 PM)O n L y Wrote: What is your mobile phone brand and model?

Iphone 5S

(15-01-2019, 05:53 PM)MangaD Wrote: That sounds like a server-side problem. Especially since you reinstalled the game and the problem persists. Wait a few days.

Ok
The ads pop-up feature works fine on my friend's iPad, so this may not be a server-side issue.
However my friend told me that she could receive an ad pop-up every 10 minutes over the campus network, while she couldn't receive it regularly on her home network.
Accordingly, I guess this is a problem with the network environment.
The following 2 users say Thank You to O n L y for this post:
  • MangaD, UYU PACO
Hmm......
But after i reinstall and play the game today, the ads pop up after i complete act 1 and still unavailable after i complete act 3
The following 1 user says Thank You to Socool for this post:
  • MangaD
This is very interesting. I believe that energy also restores itself if you wait. Try waiting and let us know if the ads come back in the future please.
(16-01-2019, 12:18 PM)MangaD Wrote: This is very interesting. I believe that energy also restores itself if you wait. Try waiting and let us know if the ads come back in the future please.

Ok sure, but actually i can recover my energy thru ads and just no more free gem ads pop up
  • MangaD
Ok, after i playing a few days, the free gems ads pop up finally when i complete Act 5.
It seems like not available in Act 4 and 5
Currently at Act 6, hope it still available at Act 7 ROFL
  • MangaD
That is interesting. Looks like the change log for v1.09 was incorrect due to this ¿bug?.
Already scratched the wrong line. Thank you @Socool!

https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=159