English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BAER Unmei's Artwork
BAER Unmei was a member of the Hero Fighter Facebook official group who created great artwork a few years ago, but sadly suddenly disappeared. Her artwork is high quality and should not be forgotten, which is why I will post here what she left us.

Lucas, Drew and Shawn (WIP) (Click to View)
Chibi Drew (Click to View)
Chibi Vivian (Click to View)
Chibi Jenny (Click to View)
Sinan (WIP) (Click to View)
Giggs & Sinan (WIP) (Click to View)
Hero Fighter Shawn Fanart :Gift: (Paint tool SAI) Speedpaint (Click to View)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • UYU PACO
MangaD Wrote:BAER Unmei was a member of the Hero Fighter Facebook official group who created great artwork a few years ago, but sadly suddenly disappeared. Her artwork is high quality and should not be forgotten, which is why I will post here what she left us.

What happened to her? Why she disappeared? I am asking this question because I don`t know anything about her, I am asking this because I am new to HF and LF empire 
Despite of this, I do not say like to Her art instead I will say "I LOVE HER ARTWORK!!"
Remember,One you should not take lies as your business partner as it gives you happiness for a short time, be honest and make your life happier for a lifetime.
I am a programmer by hobby.
I know Lua and C++.
(23-01-2019, 02:55 PM)JK+ Wrote: What happened to her? Why she disappeared? I am asking this question because I don`t know anything about her, I am asking this because I am new to HF and LF empire 
Despite of this, I do not say like to Her art instead I will say "I LOVE HER ARTWORK!!"

There is not much to say here. She appeared in the Facebook group and DeviantArt under the alias name "BAER Unmei" in 2015 and disappeared in the same year if my memory doesn't trick me. She deactivated her accounts without any warning.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
MangaD Wrote:There is not much to say here. She appeared in the Facebook group and DeviantArt under the alias name "BAER Unmei" in 2015 and disappeared in the same year if my memory doesn't trick me. She deactivated her accounts without any warning.
Okay, I said this because I want to thank her!
Remember,One you should not take lies as your business partner as it gives you happiness for a short time, be honest and make your life happier for a lifetime.
I am a programmer by hobby.
I know Lua and C++.