English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
HF 10th Anniversary!
10th Anniversary

10 years ago today, on 31st July 2009, the first version of Hero Fighter was released!

Since then, many good things have happened. The game has evolved and an Android version was released.

However, bad things have happened too. Chinese hackers have disrespected the game by unlocking premium accounts for everybody, thus making the game's PC/web version unsustainable. They were also behind the downfall of the referral code system in HFX by flooding the server, as they yet again sought to unlock everything and kill the game's sustainability.

Ztage's forum (aka. LF2 official forum) and HF Empire v1 have also been wiped out. After years of abandonment, hackers took over their outdated software and they had to be deleted.

Moreover, to those who don't know, Hong Kong, Marti's birth place, is currently suffering a series of conflicts with China. For all these reasons, Marti has moved to Australia and is currently working at Google in order to make a living, leaving him little time to work on Hero Fighter at the moment.

As such, the game has suffered great periods of abandonment.

But let's not wither! The community has fought back and is not dead yet!

HF Empire v2 was born, many public rooms were brought back (and better than ever!), HF Origins manga was created, as well as many awesome HF artwork! HF Story Editing also became a thing.

But now... to celebrate this day, I bring you two new presents...  Smile

HF Data Changing

HF v0.7+

Happy playing!
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Henry The Archer, JK+
We hope that HF and LF2 would the best game of this world once again and forever.
After all this drawback that @MangaD and @O n l y told us, We all should try our best to keep marti's two best games(i.e- Lf2 and HF) alive for 1000 of years.
Remember,One you should not take lies as your business partner as it gives you happiness for a short time, be honest and make your life happier for a lifetime.
I am a programmer by hobby.
I know Lua and C++.
I hope Hero fighter & Hero fighter x will be a public game, and everyone has phone will own this game!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mazen001 Ahmed001 for this post:
  • SorrowAyano, JK+