English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bug] HP increase bug!! (aka. lvl 105 bug)
Exclamation 
Recently I noticed that my attacks sometimes heal enemies. Yes, you hit enemy and boom: he has more health.

It's also 100% reproducible. For example, I have lv 108 Gordon and I fought lv 102 Axeman (the first duel).

[Image: sGGnlfp.png]

See the green bar? Whenever I hit him with Power Bash, his HP increases. It's probably some insane damage amount overflowing damage number, causing negative damage.

I didn't see it on lower levels, it probably happens only on higher ones (100+).

The worst part is that it probably halted my progress right now. I reached Battle 15 in Act 7 and I have more problems than with any other stage. I noticed that I sometimes heal enemies. I'm 2 levels higher than them, not sure if this applies to all heroes or only the strongest attacks, but enemies seem immortal. That's ridiculous.

Anyone else had this issue? Playing on Android, v.1.09
The following 1 user says Thank You to KoBeWi for this post:
  • MangaD
Welcome to the HFE forums @KoBeWi !

Indeed the bug you mention poses a threat to your progress. It happens for heroes with level equal or above 105. Everyone who reached this level is facing this issue. Reaching such level is not necessary for completing the game however (so you might have to restart :().

This bug was supposed to have been fixed by the end of December 2015 when Marti said:

(22-12-2015, 06:52 AM)Marti Wong Wrote:I am now fixing the bug of "level 105 HP hero unable to deduct enemies's HP". If everything's smooth, the Android update will be released in these 3~4 days. And iOS version will come out afterward. Apologize to those affected.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/herofigh...844182637/

But nothing came out and Marti has not spoken since then...  --'
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
How reaching this level isn't necessary? Enemies of Mission 15 in Act 7 already have this level. Even if I tried to win this with lower levels, my heroes would gain enough experience to to reach it eventually. I'd have to play with capped heroes, but they barely do any damage and die in one hit :(

From what I noticed, stage levels can't be affected and they just rise every two stages by one. So even if I started again, it wouldn't make a difference, which means the game is unbeatable right now :/
Your enemies are that level to keep up with you. Other people have cleared the game at a much lower level, as you can see in this thread. You probably played Training too much...

It is not your fault though, this is a serious bug. And if you bought gems only the more reason to complain. So, you can either wait for an update or start over. You may also send an e-mail to Marti to explain your situation (although he's aware of the bug...)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Eh, somehow I didn't notice this. I thought that training level increases only with completed stages, so you can train to catch up with stage level.

Anyways, this bug mostly affects Battle, as it's hard to control your teammates. However, it might be possible to increase damage further so it goes past negative damage, so it doesn't heal anymore. So I'll try to train my heroes more. Also I have few heroes that still have level cap, so I'll farm gems to unlock them to level up to some un-bugged level and try to fight with them. It's like some hardmode actually XD

If that doesn't work, I'll have to wait for the update, as there's no way I'd waste 50+ hours of progress  Ermm

EDIT:
So, one additional level didn't help. I doubt more levels will. I tried many different strategies and the one that got me closest to winning was using Sinan with double MP card. I made sure that I captured all structures on the way to Red castle and ordered whole army to stay at the castle. When Green rebelled, I returned to my castle to protect it alone. But eventually my whole army got defeated :( The Red castle was probably left with very little HP, but there was no way to return there, so I surrendered after next 10 minutes.
The only what is left now is uncapping remaining heroes and try fighting with underleveled team. But it will take a week or so to get all the gems, assuming I'll run the game each 20-30 minutes to watch the ad -_-

MangaD  edited this post 20-06-2016 10:10 PM because:

Good luck. Let us know if you succeed. ^^

I FINALLY WON THIS BATTLE!!!!

I farmed enough gems to unlock Raye, so I had full team now (previously I had to use one lvl 65). He was lvl 104 and I controlled him myself. Also used the +40% def card. I used the same tactic as before: went to Red castle, ordered army to stay there and returned to protect my castle. Also, when Red castle was captured, instead of calling whole army to me, I let them free, so they captured all enemy structures on the way back. It was crucial to control everything. It took me only 15 minutes to win.
Raye is now officially my favorite 5-star hero. His thunder spam is pretty unstoppable.

Now I have problems with Azrael duel. Jenny (my fav <3) can't damage him, same with Taylor. I don't want to use Raye, because his level may increase too much, though he is 105 already after I won previous stage. But it seems like that this game can be won even with this bug.

EDIT:
Defeated Azrael with Shawn + Enraged + Arrow Rain spam. He's rather harmless when you are not close and not in front of him, though his healing explosion is problematic at the end of duel.

EDIT2:
[Image: oZvShK1.png]
The following 1 user says Thank You to KoBeWi for this post:
  • MangaD