English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Story] Write a weird story
Big Grin 
All right. Here is a new game. I will type a short starting of the story of Hero fighters. You have to continue it in a way: you can type a paragraph until you run out of imagination.

Rules
1. It should tally with the in game story and history.
2. When it reaches the point when Eason comes back to the temple with the Sword of Azrael and Master Yaga has saved Leo, then you can make it in any way.
3. NO offensive, abusive or adult content.
4. Don't try to interfere much in the original story of the Hero Fighters.

That's all folks. Now, type away! Here's the start

About 14.5 billion years ago, the universe was born in the Big Bang. from it, time, matter and energy were released. Time was singular, but matter was divided into positive matter and negative matter. Energy was divided into dark and light energy. But these were maintained neutral by the higher powers. So it did not affect humans normally. But only some were able to awaken the darkness or light in them. Everytime there was a unbalance in energy, the higher powers would stable it. But not until the very very worst happened........  
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

The following 1 user says Thank You to Bhargavmodak for this post:
  • MangaD
An agglomerate of dark energy began to form in a far away galaxy. This passed unnoticed by the higher powers, for this energy had just been trapped inside a natural formed lair, at a planet whose name would become too deadly to be spoken of by the common mortals. This lair had walls which made the energy inside unseen and unfelt by the energy outside. As time passed by, this mass of energy started to cluster and take form of a living being, or rather, the deadliest monster ever seen in the entire universe.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Bhargavmodak
For 3 billion years this creature amassed all the dark energy it could find and the light energy began surrounding the lair. Now it needed a place to rule over. So it set out in search of a prosperous land, taking all the dark energy with it. So the light energy rushed to take its place and began collating more and more. This light energy was waiting for its rightful possessors.
After searching for years and years, the creature found a planet named [insert a right name here]. On it there was much energy to harness. The creature started destruction and creating its own realm. It enslaved all the good ones and spread terror and fear everywhere. It was about time the higher powers had noticed. But it was too late. They created a prophecy and hoped it would fulfil itself, for this creature was now way beyond their control. And the years dragged on until the first rebel war came ...

Please improve this story :angel:

MangaD  edited this post 22-01-2016 10:12 PM because:

You can use [tab=x], where x is a number, to indent paragraphs. I used [tab=3].
You can refer to the creature as "it" instead of "he". Demon Lord shouldn't have any gender, know what I mean? Julian laugh
Instead of searching for a body to possess, what about materializing by feeding on living beings? :p Made a few changes to your script to correct a few things...

Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

• MangaD
Dark clouds began to enclose the planet. All living beings, even the smallest ones, could sense the creature's aura. Despite not having a physical body, this creature already possessed tremendous power to behold. Birds, fishes, dinosaurs, and all other beings, including the rational ones, began to migrate, as an attempt to flee from this new threat. But to no avail.
In need of a body to contain itself, so it wouldn't be torn apart by the light energy eventually, this creature began hunting all the living beings. Every being caught up would be decimated in a matter of seconds or minutes, depending on its size. Nothing would be left of it. Even so, the materialization of this demon was a slow process, for the amount of living tissue that could be availed from each kill was very small, plus the transmutation process was slow and indefinite.
But suddenly, The mysterious creature demon thing transformed into the god of death. No one was capable of withstanding his prowess. He killed every living being and destroyed earth. The, END...

Or IS it?....

Have a good day {Suck it pete}
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • Pete P.
It didn't take long, for the Demon to realize that his victory was actually a defeat. Solitude, it wasn't what the mighty demon was after. On the contrary, he wished for a good battle. Sucrifising his immortal body and his unlimited power was the only way to find what he was seeking. A gateway to a new universe, a new earth opened before him! The Demon Lord weakend by the spell, smiled. It wasn't only the new earth, the new creatures and especially the new challengers-the heroes that he was looking at, but also the pain that he felt, he knew that his adventure had just begun!
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Pete P. for this post:
  • MangaD
The demon watched over the planet, waiting for the living beings residing on it to become intelligent enough to acquire the power to face him.  He waited and waited and waited... for the first few hundreds of years, the Demon had been watching over them with great excitement. But as more and more time passed on, he became bored with the inhabitants of the new Earth. He fell into a deep sleep in a volcanic mountain, after casting a spell on himself that would wake him up when the time comes that the inhabitants of the new world can face him.
It was a peaceful morning. The birds were singing, the frost was melting, the blossoms were thriving. "Ah!", someone exclaimed. "Come here Chris, I have found something!".  Two soldiers, Chris and Shad were scouting the forest, investigating unknown land.
In the darkness of an underground cave, a malefic aura awakes. "Where am I?", the creature wonders while slowly regaining its memory. "Ah, yes, I remember!", the creature starts laughing and squirming in excitement. "That was a long wait. I hope I can meet someone worthy of my claws this time!".
The Earth starts shaking. The soldiers, who were now near the cave entrance, had no clue what was going on and tried to cover themselves from falling objects. The Earth stops shaking, the two soldiers uncover their heads and look around. An enormous crater emerged in front of them, and at its centre, a terrifying creature.
Bug 
"Argh... I guess I slept for a really long time, I can barely conjure up even a sliver of my power... Guess this will have to do." The creature looked up and gazed upon the blue sky that he hasn't seen for such a long time. 
Chris and Shad stared at the weird creature with wide open eyes.
"It... Blew a hole, from the entire... mountain..." said Shad stuttering from fear.
"Come on let's get out!" replied Chris.

Unfortunately for them the creature had excellent hearing, and it was excited to meet a living creature, for it was long waiting for a good challenge.
"Greetings humans, Care for a battle?" it asked the soldiers with a spark in his eye.
"It talks?" observed Chris.
"Does that really matter right now?! That thing wants to battle us! Run, LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!" screamed Shad in panic.

The creature smiled as it began feeling again the joy in causing fear and terror. It flew over to the entrance of the cave were the two soldiers were previously standing. It landed and started walking after the soldiers with a sadistic smile on his face.
"I am going to enjoy this...."
The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • MangaD
The creature hunted down the two soldiers. They ran and ran, but the creature used a form to teleportation to zip through space. Chris jumped up to attack. GASH !! A deep cut appeared on the demon's body. But it disappeared in an instant.

"RUN!!", said Shad, who left his friend to die. The monster sucked the energy out of Chris like a vacuum. Shad couldn't even look back. The body of Chris became an empty corpse, like an anthill with bones sticking out from it. 

The creature looked up and roared in delight. It was feeling alive again. " Ah the feeling ...." 

" Sorry young man, you deserted your friend. You deserve a punishment.", and saying so he half ran, half flew, half crawled and half teleported after Shad. 

And much in the same disgusting way, Shad was being deprived of his life. 

But the monster stopped. 

" Why can't I move properly?" the vileness mused to itself." Ah, I need a proper form. This organism seems perfect for acrobactics, agility and stealth. I will infuse my power within him."

And as Shad watched with sub conciousness, his memories were being destroyed; he felt a new mind possesing his body. He tried to fought it, but to no avail. He was sinking away. He felt his body change. Horns spurted from his head. His eyes burnt like a thousand knives were pouring into them...

And with his last bit of self conciousness, Shad screamed," You'll never win, O angel of Death, AZRAEL!!!"

" Azrael, hmmmm..... I like that name.", with that he laughed and looked from the cilff, which was previously a mountain, to the world he wanted to rule......no......to torture.

• MangaD