English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFX - Progress transfer
Jo.
So I've got a new phone and I don't know how to switch my content from the main to the second device..
Marti didn't respond and I wrote an email, I guess 9 days before. And yeah
I'm helpless.
(28-12-2015, 12:18 AM)BigFroggy Wrote: So I've got a new phone and I don't know how to switch my content from the main to the second device..

There is no in-game feature that allows progress transfer unfortunately. Marti mentioned a while ago that this was because of security issues that would come with that feature (i.e. game getting hacked). Another solution would be to have accounts and store the progress in a server (like web version has), but that would be more expensive. Maybe Marti will find a way for this in the future.

(28-12-2015, 12:18 AM)BigFroggy Wrote: Marti didn't respond and I wrote an email, I guess 9 days before.

If your devices are rooted, you can try Titanium Backup to backup your progress (the whole game) in your old device and then restore it with Titanium Backup in your new device. If not, then you have to resend your e-mail to Marti, because he gets a lot of e-mails and doesn't see all of them. Remember to include your old referral code and your new referral in the e-mail.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
I have no clue what titanium backup actually is. :)
Can tell me more about it?
Titanium Backup is an Android app for backing up your apps and their data. @T.O.R.N.A.D.O and another member have reported a successful transfer by using this program. Only works on rooted phones though.
Hm, unfortunately my phone is new and I'm not gonny root it..
Well but, I don't really know what you have to do for it, so how does it work, do you know?
I understand. Marti said an update was coming. He might be more active when it is released.

I have tested Titanium Backup once, it basically backs up the app+data to file(s), you move the file(s) to the new device and then restore it there using Titanium Backup again.

Edit: I think I misunderstood your question.
(29-12-2015, 12:39 AM)BigFroggy Wrote: Well but, I don't really know what you have to do for it, so how does it work, do you know?
What do you mean by "it"?
with 'it' I mean dark things.. whoo

Nah, I was asking, if you know how ''rooting'' actually works :)
Do I need a computer or laptop for it?
Like I can imagine that it might work that way, too, just connect your devices to laptop and then just switch..
Or am I wrong?
Ah I see! How rooting works depends on your device. I just rooted my phone yesterday after replying to your post. All that was required was install the Framaroot app and click on the option Barahir. Then rebooted my phone and root was applied. It is also possible to unroot apparently. Then for Titanium Backup to work I had to install BusyBox. Then because of version incompatibilities I had to go to Titanium Backup configurations and tell it to use the BusyBox version installed on the device instead of the one that comes with TB.
Ok.. Thanks for that introduction
But as I said I am having issues with my referral system.
Could it be fixed by switching the content? :/

MangaD  edited this post 02-01-2016 02:39 AM because:

No, they are different problems.