English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your HFX Progress here!
(15-08-2015, 07:17 PM)nadavv Wrote:
(14-08-2015, 04:25 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote: Don't ally with Green then.. They won't join them if you don't ally with them..

it worked :D tho they still allied near the end "of fear of my dominance"

the win was practically a miracle... hope there arent more lvls like this

Well, they didn't ally when I was playing that mode so...
(16-08-2015, 05:40 AM)Relvamon Wrote: There will be, do brace yourself.

Maybe you'll find out how I did not enjoy how he made Act 6 and especially Act 7 haha.

im alredy at battle 9 the rest of act 6 isnt SO bad... didnt start it yet but im guessing i shouldent ally with green again
(16-08-2015, 12:30 PM)nadavv Wrote:

Maybe you'll find out how I did not enjoy how he made Act 6 and especially Act 7 haha.

im alredy at battle 9 the rest of act 6 isnt SO bad... didnt start it yet but im guessing i shouldent ally with green again

Never, ever ally with anyone. Less allies means more kills! :D
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
(16-08-2015, 05:34 PM)Relvamon Wrote:
(16-08-2015, 12:30 PM)nadavv Wrote:

Never, ever ally with anyone. Less allies means more kills! :D

but... i like alling...  :'(
when do we get azrael? i just completed the act 7 tournament and i was told we get him after it (rekt them with only jason lol)
(19-08-2015, 08:16 PM)nadavv Wrote: when do we get azrael? i just completed the act 7 tournament and i was told we get him after it (rekt them with only jason lol)

Only after the whole story mode is complete, so Azrael is pretty much obtained end-game.
(20-08-2015, 04:05 AM)Relvamon Wrote:
(19-08-2015, 08:16 PM)nadavv Wrote: when do we get azrael? i just completed the act 7 tournament and i was told we get him after it (rekt them with only jason lol)

Only after the whole story mode is complete, so Azrael is pretty much obtained end-game.

well this sucks.... just got him and im better with heather than with him.... thought ill be op but he kinda sucks
You probably haven't used him much to understand how he works.

1) Use Demonic Cry

2) Spam Final Demonic Cannon twice

3) Use Demonic Cry

4) Repeat

Incredibly Freakishly OP, although I do prefer to use Eason over him.

Oh, I notice your name popping up on my referral list, so thank you for adding me :)
Finally finished it!
[Image: V0mPQFw.png]

I might be the only person that did this. I mean this bug: https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=194
It seemingly prevents you from progressing when your characters are over lvl 105. Luckily, I was only affected at last 2 sets of levels, so I didn't have to struggle that much.
The worst stage was the final battle. Orange is ambushing you every few seconds, enemies get reinforcements twice and on top of that, green is rebelling, prolonging the battle even more. You have to be careful about your movements to not heal your enemies and time limit is problem here, because damage bug makes killing everything longer. What I did was uncapping Yaga and Livermore (I can farm ~100 gems per day by watching ads, thanks to my new method) and leveling them so they were 2 levels below the stage. I also used Dizzy card and my strategy was to rush to castles, especially when enemies got dazzled. I eventually managed to win this.
Also, after this stage I had a problem that I couldn't beat enemies in previous stages and they couldn't beat me too (causing infinite duels and stuff). I finished last story stage with my favorite combo: Taylor + Energetic

Anyways, this proves that HFX can be finished if you are over-leveled, despite the bug. Now I'm waiting for new update, which except new act, will finally fix this annoying bug.