English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rejected] HFE Theme changes + A bonus suggestion :p
So many must have noticed, the forum got a new paintjob already. And i think it is fine and is going to be on the mainsite as well. Some major things and my reviews are:-
  • Theme made darker.
  • Cover art changed to original or its a new one maybe
  • The darker theme suits better, as the older one seemed to tire the eyes too much. Like too much saturated red even looked really dumb.
  • Also the older one made hard to look into new posts by a super lucas/(maybe) leo shining, both matched each other and caused a confusion. This seems to go fine with it. And trust me, i was going to post some thread to change it, but now its changed, this is the thing i love the most of this theme.
Also, i would suggest to change the cover art to what was before, in the old theme, featuring mars/venus/mercury. It looked wayyyy cooler than this one.

Plus an offtopic but still website improvement (maybe question rather) : Is notification by a glowing super lucas/leo disabled for disposal thread. Well id like to know why?

Thats all idio folks :p
(08-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Also the older one made hard to look into new posts by a super lucas/(maybe) leo shining, both matched each other and caused a confusion. This seems to go fine with it. And trust me, i was going to post some thread to change it, but now its changed, this is the thing i love the most of this theme.

Don't know what you are talking about...

(08-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Also, i would suggest to change the cover art to what was before, in the old theme, featuring mars/venus/mercury. It looked wayyyy cooler than this one.

Plus an offtopic but still website improvement (maybe question rather) : Is notification by a glowing super lucas/leo disabled for disposal thread. Well id like to know why?

You can change between themes, there is an option at the footer and also at the User CP.
I like the new/old cover, so it will stay like this.

Sorry the new theme took so long, and also the main site I will be working on very soon.
I have finished my exams and now am ready to kick a**. B|

Answer: The Disposal forum is locked (you can see a lock at Lucas' foot), hence it won't glow, as it is not supposed to.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
I mean that the old theme and shining lucas and normal lucas looked same, and was difficult to observe for activities. And this theme seems to be okay with it. I hope you get it now :)

Also, why did you change those emoji's? The old ones were damn cool as compared to these :'(
(10-07-2015, 06:48 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: I mean that the old theme and shining lucas and normal lucas looked same, and was difficult to observe for activities. And this theme seems to be okay with it. I hope you get it now :)

Also, why did you change those emoji's? The old ones were damn cool as compared to these :'(

The forum icon sprite, with Lucas for read posts and Super Lucas for unread posts, has not been modified at all.
In my opinion, it has always been very clear...
About the emoticons, the other ones ripped off from LFE were a bit pixelated, while the new ones are not. :sideways:
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
But still, pixelated were better..
These emos. dont have a damn feeling in them!  Ermm