English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFX Questions
Hi, im new to the way to achieve heroes on hero fighter x, by refering unlike in hero fighter earning them and/or donating
I have gotten a few heroes on hero fighter x but is it possible to earn them all?

When playing Hero fighter on the PC i played it with my friends, when will that option be availaible on the mobile version?

I know that to have all heroes, referring is required, but how many friends do i need to refer, that need to finish act 5 so i can get all heroes?

Dragon5  edited this post 07-07-2015 07:00 PM because:

Please do not make threads to ask only one question. It clutters the forum. Use this thread from now on for your questions.

Without referral codes, you can earn 70% of all heroes. With referral codes you can:
  • Earn a 3-star hero by inserting someone's referral code (only once);
  • Earn a 3-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 1;
  • Earn a 4-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 3;
  • Earn a 5-star hero when someone who inserted your code finishes Act 5.
Yes, you can get all heroes.

If you are going to ask multiple questions I suggest you put them all in the same thread for better organization.

Multiplayer is unlikely to happen with Hero Fighter X, I wouldn't expect it any soon. It is impossible, however, to tell you if it is going to happen or not, as not even Marti knows yet. And, if it happens, it is unlikely that will be through WI-fi, most likely Bluetooth, meaning you can play only with close friends.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Pete P.
I believe you need three friends to unlock everybody. I might be wrong, but memory tells me that I keep seeing people with all but five Heroes missing: one 3-star, one 4-star, and three 5-star

Edit: Turns out I was wrong. You need four. You are missing one 4-star hero and four 5-star heroes.