English (American)  中文(简体)

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Referral code
Add my code
I want more characters please put my code and you will get a 3-star Hero....
Put my code and finish act1 or act3 or act4 or more......
Please finish at least act3 please ....
I can make a free animated banner for you if you put my code and completed act3
You can see my banner sample at my signature

Thanks
My goal Is to get all characters in Hero Fighter X. So please help me...
Visit here please....
I can make a free animated banner if you add my ref code And complete Act 3. Refferal Code:- 1802897
The following 1 user says Thank You to tpramar for this post:
  • MangaD
(07-06-2015, 03:18 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Hello all! In this thread, we can share our referral codes with each other, and use it to get heroes faster, and eventually the heroes that cannot be obtained otherwise.

How it works:
1. Enter the code of the friend you wish to help with your progress, and you'll earn a 3-star hero.
2. Share your referral code with your friends.
3. When a friend who entered your code clears an act, you get a hero accordingly to the act:
Act 1 - 3-star hero
Act 3 - 4-star hero
Act 5 - 5-star hero

Marti says that sharing referral code can help this game grow bigger and better! So lets do it then boyz! (or girls if there are any..)

Important note: Circular referral is not possible, ie. you cannot add the code of the person who added your code, but however between 3 it is. A->B->C->A

ATTENTION:- You can only enter one referral code per account. So proceed with caution.

So my referral code is 1495042
Be sure to try it and tell me what you get, just post it here!

Thank you Hellblazer for posting this thread. I entered yours code and got Swordsman Eason. Well, not that bad... I was expecting something like Titto. I am currently in ending of act 2. Will try to progress as fast as possible.

Regards,
Bhargavmodak.

MangaD  edited this post 15-01-2016 10:46 PM because:

But Hellblazer already has all the characters. :(

Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

(15-01-2016, 05:37 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:18 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Hello all! In this thread, we can share our referral codes with each other, and use it to get heroes faster, and eventually the heroes that cannot be obtained otherwise.

How it works:
1. Enter the code of the friend you wish to help with your progress, and you'll earn a 3-star hero.
3. When a friend who entered your code clears an act, you get a hero accordingly to the act:
Act 1 - 3-star hero
Act 3 - 4-star hero
Act 5 - 5-star hero

Marti says that sharing referral code can help this game grow bigger and better! So lets do it then boyz! (or girls if there are any..)

Important note: Circular referral is not possible, ie. you cannot add the code of the person who added your code, but however between 3 it is. A->B->C->A

ATTENTION:- You can only enter one referral code per account. So proceed with caution.

Thank you Hellblazer for posting this thread. I entered yours code and got Swordsman Eason. Well, not that bad... I was expecting something like Titto. I am currently in ending of act 2. Will try to progress as fast as possible.

Regards,
Bhargavmodak.

But if you entered my code
Then you will have a chance of getting free animated banner
Visit here please....
I can make a free animated banner if you add my ref code And complete Act 3. Refferal Code:- 1802897
Ah, I will just write that up in the main page to give others the chance to get new heroes ;)
(16-01-2016, 07:00 AM)Hellblazer Wrote: Ah, I will just write that up in the main page to give others the chance to get new heroes ;)

Thanks friend...
Visit here please....
To,
All those who are fans of hero fighter.
Dear playmates,
             Greetings from me! My username is bhargavmodak. I want to tell you and request you to tolerate my story.
              Back in 2008, my cousin brother used to play little fighter 2. He was taught by his older other cousin. I was in 1st grade only so I could not understand it well. But it was fun seeing it. Eventually their old computer was sold off and a laptop was brought. The game got lost in the process.
               Time went by and I grew up. I became an expert in computer science and games. One day in 2013 he remembered the game which he used to play in his 2nd grade. He asked me if there was any way to get that game back. I suggested downloading it from Google. Unfortunately, we didn't get the latest version of the game.
             But we still liked it very much. I and my brother became very good at it. Our 2 year younger also played, although she was not very good at it. My brother became good in special move combos and I was good at hand to hand fighting and dodging. But the MP and HP meters were on the top and keeping a watch on both the fight and them was a little difficult. But okay, we coped with that.
          We fought, and defeated Julian. Found out the secrets like lf2.net, firen+freeze= frizen,etc. I also found that in the newer version of lf2 , herofighter.com was another cheat code. I looked up on the net and found that it was similar game to lf2 created by Marti Wong (apology if wrong spelling). But first I thought it was lame (apologies). I told my school buddies about  lf2 and some were thrilled. But I was onto some other games then.
           Summer of 2014 came. I was running out of changes to play. I was bored, so I started finding new games. I decided to try out Hero Fighter. It was a pretty game with better dodging skills and movements than lf2. The HP and MP bars were below the Hero itself. Better teammate commands, and ridees.. And with a story plot. So I registered up and told my brother.
            Again we were crazy about this game. My cousins were thrilled. The battle mode was awesome. I took on Lucas as my signature character. We completed Stage 7 and started training for hard Stage 7. He made Legge as his signature and my sister- Vivian.
            But there was nothing left to do after that. At at level 16, and no permission from parents to make a premium account. Some how the game in my computer for infected and it was necessary to delete it. Now only they had the game. So I decided to move on.
            One day while I was as their home. I found out that Mr Wong had launched the mobile version on Android. So I downloaded it. And found out about the referral codes. I got swordsman Eason by entering one. But now I want more characters..... Please please enter my code.... It is 1824740. I will be always thankful to you. Thank you for lending me your time.
            Sorry for the inconvenience.
            Thanking you,
.                            Yours sincerely,
                           bhargavmodak

(16-01-2016, 03:55 AM)tpramar Wrote:
(15-01-2016, 05:37 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:18 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Hello all! In this thread, we can share our referral codes with each other, and use it to get heroes faster, and eventually the heroes that cannot be obtained otherwise.

How it works:
Act 1 - 3-star hero
Act 3 - 4-star hero
Act 5 - 5-star hero

Regards,
Bhargavmodak.

But if you entered my code
Then you will have a chance of getting free animated banner

I am sorry you entered later. If your post had been there before then I would have put your code too. If you have already entered someone's code then okay otherwise put in my code 1770663.
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

I've posted Before yours :)
No problem 
You can add my code by clearing game data and start the game for begining
If you can then do then if cant then nP
Visit here please....
(16-01-2016, 01:02 PM)tpramar Wrote: I've posted Before yours :)
No problem 

I am extremely sorry but I can't do that.... :( :( Blush Blush
Can you tell me which heros you don't have? 
If you get all then refer someone me too.. Ermm

Long live Hero Fighter X

(16-01-2016, 05:46 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote:
No problem 

Long live Hero Fighter X

I not got Icczy, Raye, Eason, Leo, Saws....
I want them....
So please do that which i had said earlier
Visit here please....
(17-01-2016, 03:29 AM)tpramar Wrote:
(16-01-2016, 05:46 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote:
No problem 

Long live Hero Fighter X

I not got Icczy, Raye, Eason, Leo, Saws....
I want them....
So please do that which i had said earlier

You got Arzael?!?!

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next