•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Referral code
(14-10-2015, 02:44 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:
(14-10-2015, 06:08 AM)Relvamon Wrote:
(13-10-2015, 09:55 PM)Using someone\s referral code, despite their progress, will unlock a 3-star hero for you (unless you have already unlocked all 3-star heroes before adding someone Wrote:

And seems silly how your signature says about you finishing act 7 :p No offense though.

I didn't know better at that time when I made that sig, but I just changed it up to make it less misleading :)
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
Thnx, ppl and yes I realized i can only use a ref code only once! The ref code I inserted was Hellblazer's and congrats to me I got Eason swordsman! Pretty good for beggining, im going to buy full premium package later this year, but I want to know guys, is it possible to unlock all chars without purchasing something? And at which modes do I get more and new chars?
Also, propably im not gonna get referred, will anybody do me a favor and give it to a new hfx player at fb to use it? Im really tired and busy with my studies, even if its just the beginning, so you can understand what comes next for me, wish im not gonna be even more innactive!
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
(14-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Pete P. Wrote: im going to buy full premium package later this year

Full version costs US$6 right now. It will increase 250% after 25 October, that is US$15. So if you want to buy it, now is the time. :whistling: You don't need full version to obtain all characters nor to play the game however. But there is an energy and gems system that will slow the game a lot for normal version players.

(14-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Pete P. Wrote: but I want to know guys, is it possible to unlock all chars without purchasing something? And at which modes do I get more and new chars?

Yes it is. Furthermore, purchasing full version does not unlock characters. Usually you unlock a new character after tournament mode, but there are exceptions. Also, you cannot unlock all characters without sharing your referral code. Unlockable characters without sharing referral code here. For the remaining characters, check the beginning of this thread.

(14-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Pete P. Wrote: Also, propably im not gonna get referred, will anybody do me a favor and give it to a new hfx player at fb to use it?
You got that right. :p Mostly everyone already inserted someone's code. Sharing HFX referral codes at the HF facebook group is also not allowed (due to the spam issue). So unless you introduce the game to new people and have them enter your code, you probably won't get referred. Don't worry though, just enjoy the game, you don't need all the characters for that. ^.^

(Btw, you can set the referral code in your profile here)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Relvamon
To add to that, the maximum limit of referrals that you can see on your in-game list is 20 players, where you can monitor their progress. Even if more than 20 players referred your code, you'll only be able to a random 20 at a time.

Sadly, the game feels so 'complete' with all unlocked heroes, that there's literally nothing else to do but grind for levels and cards, even though it seems that there would be no Act 8. Might be a good idea to purchase the full version now :)
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
I tried the new non purchased version on HFX on my friends mobile (he decided to give it a shot after it became free :P), and really, it is somewhat difficult to deal with. The energy system is the biggest barrier, as you can play only 4 matches in 1 go. Although you can play 5 or 6 matches in 1 sitting, as you usually spend 12 minutes in depleting the 4 energy bars (and that makes up for it). Also the level cap is somewhat annoying too, as bigger starred heroes require more gems to remove their cap; so the best thing is to NEVER spend any gems aside from saving them to remove level cap from your favourite heroes (Lucas doesnt have one, tho.). Also most of the times, the video ad is not available, too..

So the game is STILL playable, but fairly difficult to do so. So the best thing to do is to buy the full version before 20th Oct. or whatsoever it was. :P
The following 1 user says Thank You to Hellblazer for this post:
  • MangaD
(15-10-2015, 03:19 AM)Relvamon Wrote: To add to that, the maximum limit of referrals that you can see on your in-game list is 20 players, where you can monitor their progress. Even if more than 20 players referred your code, you'll only be able to a random 20 at a time.

Sadly, the game feels so 'complete' with all unlocked heroes, that there's literally nothing else to do but grind for levels and cards, even though it seems that there would be no Act 8. Might be a good idea to purchase the full version now :)

why would you need referals anyways after you alredy have 20?  :'( :'(
(18-10-2015, 09:15 PM)nadavv Wrote: why would you need referals anyways after you alredy have 20?  :'( :'(

Quality over quantity. :p When you share your code in the internet, many newbies will enter it and then uninstall or reinstall the game, so you don't really get anything from them. Though in Relvamon's case I think he already has all the heroes (dunno why he still shares his code? Ermm).

If you want people to enter your code, the best way is to get to know them. I made an IRC channel for this purpose, so that people would join and chat, you know, hang out, help each other with things they need, talk about HF and/or other random things... But unfortunately people don't use it. :s I think in a matter of referral codes, it would be a big help if people were to use it, so they could trade (between 3 or more people, because circular referral is forbidden).
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(07-06-2015, 03:18 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: Hello all! In this thread, we can share our referral codes with each other, and use it to get heroes faster, and eventually the heroes that cannot be obtained otherwise.

How it works:
1. Enter the code of the friend you wish to help with your progress, and you'll earn a 3-star hero.
2. Share your referral code with your friends.
3. When a friend who entered your code clears an act, you get a hero accordingly to the act:
Act 1 - 3-star hero
Act 3 - 4-star hero
Act 5 - 5-star hero

Marti says that sharing referral code can help this game grow bigger and better! So lets do it then boyz! (or girls if there are any..)

Important note: Circular referral is not possible, ie. you cannot add the code of the person who added your code, but however between 3 it is. A->B->C->A

ATTENTION:- You can only enter one referral code per account. So proceed with caution.

So my referral code is 1495042
Be sure to try it and tell me what you get, just post it here!
I entered your referral code and got Giggs which is good for me so thanks for letting me know your code! By the way, can we enter a referral code only once?
Yes i mentioned it, in a special column.

Quote:ATTENTION:- You can only enter one referral code per account. So proceed with caution.
And thanks for using my code!
What is your display name though?
My refferal code is 1497070. When I entered code from a friend I got 3star Swordsman Eason.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next