English (American)  中文(简体)

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Referral code
(29-06-2015, 08:25 PM)Relvamon Wrote: Well, he did say Eason and not Swordman Eason, and it makes sense that he unlocked a five-star hero since I'm in Act 7, unless he mistook Eason for his younger self (Swordman).

You always get a 3-star hero when you enter someone's code, no matter which act that player is on.

(29-06-2015, 09:16 PM)Satetsu Wrote: Sorry I meant Swordsman Eason. Why I only got this one hero?

You get a 3-star hero for entering a code. To earn more characters you need to play the game (usually you get one after you finish a tournament) and also share your code. Those who enter your code will give you a character when they finish Act 1, Act 3 and Act 5.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks for the clarification, guys!

So sorry that your code can't be accepted for my system, Satetsu.

I'll do my best to help you (or anyone) progress along if need be :)
Can anyone enter my code in his/her game please?
My code: 625646
If any of you guys who have just started playing wants to get a free 3-star hero, enter my referral code: 191048

I myself am grinding act 7 at the moment. It's getting more and more fun and more and more difficult.
Well, i guess this thread deserves to stay here, unlike the fb official group.

Reason is, we can't get all heroes without refferal system. So yeah.

MangaD  edited this post 25-07-2015 08:31 PM because:

Incomprehensive post, I will let the code stay though. ;)

My referral code is: 783444 
Thank you in advance anyone for helping me to progress in this game :) 
Let's join hands :)
I just wish to thank the numerous people that added my referral code (148899) and I would like to think it was from the viewers here.

It would be really nice if you could tell me your identity so I can personally thank you, guys like Harar that didn't say but I found out from his in-game name. Thank you, Harar!

I never would have expected 20 referrals, ever. Whoever you are, you made my $7 bucks seem so so much worthwhile, so a BIG THANK YOU! :)
I've completed Act 7, Referral code is '148899', thanks :)
Well guys I am new here but I have completed till Act 6 of Hero Fighter X once on my brother's phone.. I intend to complete it from start in my phone.. Last time I wasn't able to unlock Eason (Swordless), Heater, Iczzy, Saws, Leo and Azrael.. So please help me unlock them by using my referral code..

[Image: 11752555_10207069261868114_2612483864655...e=56365602]

PS: I have already entered someone's referral, so I can't enter anymore. Currently in Act 3..

Btw why isn't there an introduction thread? I was going to introduce myself there.. Frankly speaking, I haven't played Hero Fighter on PC but I really liked the mobile version of Hero Fighter i.e. HFX..
We have something close to an introduction thread:
https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=55

Unfortunately it is not possible to register on HF PC version anymore.
Rumor has it there will be a new PC version on Steam... :whistling:
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next