English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
一些关于HF的图片
short story written for this painting!Bad translation, hope it doesn't affect reading:(
[Image: p9PouWV.md.jpg]
"Healing?" Whenever someone asked Taylor about some of his magical experience, he would always think of the magical young man named John he had met when he was a teenager.
It was a night in the autumn, and 12-year-old Taylor was walking alone on the path after a day of training. Because he was so obsessed with thinking about how to delve into magic, he realized that he was lost when he walked out of a forest and came to a large grassland. Seeing that the sky was getting darker and darker, but he still couldn't find the way back, so he simply found a stone and sat on it, looking at the stars that appeared little by little in the sky.
At this moment, A head popped out of nowhere on top of him, "Are you okay?"
"!!!"  Taylor jumped aside alertly.
And when he saw that there was only a blue-clothed boy who was about the same age as him, he relaxed a lot. "I saw you sitting here alone in the distance and thought you were lost." The boy said with a smile on his face.
"...I'm not lost! I'm just thinking...Thinking about the things I've studied..." It's too embarrassing to get lost in the dragon's territory. Taylor adjusted his glasses and thought silently before sitting back on the stone.
"Really?" The boy intentionally put on a skeptical look. Taylor looked at the boy next to him and found that he was holding a 'wooden stick' in his hand.
"My name is John. What's your name?" The boy sat down next to him and asked curiously.
Because of the dim sky and his own short-sightedness, Taylor could only see the auburn hair and eyes that were extremely similar to his own hair color when he was close enough to him.
"Taylor" John heard the glasses boy who was looking at him say this. He looked at the boy and smiled to shake his hand: "Nice to meet you, Taylor! What a good name!"
Taylor shook back hesitantly: "Um... Nice to meet you too." Taylor was surprised by the sudden appearance of this warm friend. Although it was safe, it didn't mean that the bandits wouldn't show up, even though the boy in front of him didn't look like them.
"Well... well I believe you"
"...I saw you holding that stick. Does it have any special meaning?"
Taylor curiously asked the question he had been wanting to ask since meeting John. Hearing his new friend's question, the boy in blue confidently waved the wooden stick in his hand.
"This? This is my weapon. I'm a mage." John's answer reached Taylor's ears like a surprise, which made Taylor excited instantly, and he could even see stars in his eyes: " WHAT?! I should have known you were a mage sooner! Omg this is so pleasing!"
He yelled like a child.
"Hahahaha, calm down Taylor." John laughed.
"I'm very interested in them! But I don't understand their activation conditions as much as I thought... If possible, I would like to ask you about magic!" Taylor tensed up excitedly, he looked very serious. Honestly, he's kind of like a very focused... puppy?
"certainly, my friend!" A cheerful atmosphere surrounded them, and nothing is more exciting than meeting a friend with the same interests. John then stood up and waved his staff, some bright pink magical energy was gathered in mid-air, they were glowing, and they were being manipulated by John as they were quickly gathered into a shiny ball Come to Taylor.
The boy with the glasses stared blankly, he had never seen magic with such beautiful colors: "It's so beautiful...can I touch them?" the boy whispered. "Of course, they are safe." John looked softly at Taylor, who was amazed by his magic, the pink light shone on them, and the surroundings were quiet.
Taylor stretched his hand towards the ball of light, and the magic power of the ball of light was slowly transmitted to him along with his fingertips, "This magic makes people feel comfortable, they are very warm." Taylor commented slowly after seeing the ball of light disappear road.
John sat back where he was before, "Of course, these are my healing techniques, I think I can pass them on to you."
"If you want to learn."
        "I want to learn!"
In this way, the two started a long discussion because of their interest, as for the time and so on, let it go. Taylor learned quickly, so John told him other techniques, and they talked a lot after that, from the past to future plans, until late at night, Taylor began to feel sleepy. Autumn nights were always so cold, and the eye boy's clothes weren't as warm as his friend's, and Taylor sneezed suddenly, which made him a little more awake.
         "…Huh? John, aren't you sleepy?" He saw John sitting next to him seeming to be thinking about something, but John's attention was turned to him now because of his actions. "You look a little cold."
         John pulled his cloak over Taylor's back before Taylor could speak.
          "Maybe this will make you feel better. If you're sleepy, go to bed. Besides... I'm not sleepy. Night watch is my strong point. Don't worry."
          Maybe it was because of being too sleepy or maybe it was because of his trust in John, the previous vigilance had long since disappeared. Although he has always been taught that no matter who he is, he should pay attention to prevent accidents, but John makes him feel as if they have known each other for a long time, and the boy with glasses no longer thinks about those messy things. He said thank you and fell asleep.
Taylor slept soundly, and when he opened his eyes again, the sun was in the sky, and John was long gone.
          "John?" There was no response, if it wasn't for the cloak still covering him, he really doubted whether John existed. Maybe he just left temporarily and will show up later to take back his cloak? Taylor, who should have found his way back, thought so and waited for his friend to come back. But in the end he waited for the soldiers of the Dragon Clan. The soldiers told him that a boy in blue said that a boy with glasses similar to him was lost in this hidden grass.
          "I'm glad you didn't continue running around, otherwise it would be troublesome to find you, let's go back now."The soldier led Taylor through the woods and finally arrived at the main road. Taylor also asked about the whereabouts of the boy in blue. The soldier said that the boy from out of town just came to tell him where Taylor was, and then left in a hurry. Maybe he suddenly has something urgent. The new friend just disappeared, and I have to say that this made the glasses boy a little disappointed.
         Many years later, the cloak was kept by the boy with glasses, and now it looks a bit old, and it is waiting for its owner to take it back. After continuous research, Taylor finally had his own magic, which was different from John. His is red, while John's is pink, and there are many differences in skills. He even learned the clone technique that John may not know, but he still thinks that person's magic is more beautiful.
"...Uh...Sorry to disturb you, Mr. Taylor? You've been in a daze for a long time..." The awkward voice of the person who came to ask him for advice brought Taylor back to reality.
          "Ah, sorry, I was distracted." He responded awkwardly.
           After finishing teaching, he returned to the grassland where he had lost his way. At this moment, the familiar but unfamiliar voice came from behind him.
           "Long time no see, Taylor?"
           "John?!"
            Taylor turned around in surprise, eight years later, he and his friend had grown more mature. John is back, he has grown from a teenager to a young man. His voice has also changed a lot. Taylor was very excited, and when he calmed down, the two looked at each other and smiled, and then he smiled and said the same thing as John.
            "haven't seen you for a long time."
——————————————-end—————————————-

Messages In This Thread
一些关于HF的图片 - by Coal_gu - 22-08-2021, 04:26 AM
RE: 一些关于HF的图片 - by Coal_gu - 22-08-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: 一些关于HF的图片 - by MangaD - 24-08-2021, 11:23 PM
RE: 一些关于HF的图片 - by Coal_gu - 25-08-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: 一些关于HF的图片 - by Coal_gu - 14-04-2022, 04:55 AM
RE: 一些关于HF的图片 - by Coal_gu - 18-04-2023, 05:33 AM