English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Mod] Balance Project
[color=var(--font-color)]No update yet, but I'll talk about what I've done so far.[/color]

[color=var(--font-color)]Each update I try to do something new to challenge myself and figure out more behind modding the game. I've been messing around with stages lately and this may take a bit to get every stage I want in and look good with the size reduction. Turns out you can easily adjust their width by modifying the first "w" and the "x" for each object determines the distance from the left side with "xRepeatNo" letting you duplicate them with "x" serving as distance between. I still need to figure out how to remove objects for Phoenix Castle.[/color]

The last thing I'm trying to figure out is how to actually add characters. It's not easy, but at the very least my goal is to figure out how to put characters in the selection list. I found out that the jumps in the P-code will fix themselves once you're done with it, which makes the process easier thankfully.
I owe some major thanks to MangaD anyway for reminding me how to modify the code outside of the editor.

As far as balance changes go... I nerfed Drew and Eason a little more. I aim to at least give Drew something in return, but Eason was to make sure he has nothing excessive (like being able to travel 40% of the screen with Fierce Fists). Vivian gets some nice buffs though to her attack combo and Air Strike.
I'm still figuring out how to balance Lucas, but I did lower the breaking power for Leo's Sword Rush just slightly so he can't use it to break free in neutral. I think I might give Leo Lucas's mobility and make Lucas slightly faster so that Eason is fast while Leo is slow, with Lucas in between them to further cement his "well-rounded" nature and give him a welcome boost.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon5 for this post:
  • MangaD

Messages In This Thread
Balance Project - by Dragon5 - 10-02-2020, 05:44 AM
RE: Balance Project - by MangaD - 10-02-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Balance Project - by Dragon5 - 10-02-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Balance Project - by MangaD - 12-02-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Balance Project - by Dragon5 - 12-02-2020, 05:33 AM
RE: Balance Project - by MangaD - 12-02-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Balance Project - by Dragon5 - 14-02-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Balance Project - by MangaD - 16-02-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Balance Project - by Dragon5 - 20-02-2020, 01:35 AM