English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Room Server v0.7+
Oh my, 2 years without activity here.  Stupid

I'm making this post to announce that a new version of the HF Room Server v0.7+ (previously "Mod by MangaD") has just been released. In reality, this project hasn't been inactive for 2 years, because a C++ version of the Room Server was created a few years ago (for running in servers) and has been maintained since then. This version is the Java version, and hasn't been maintained for a while, until now.

So, here is what is new:
  • There is a new developer creating new features for the Room Server - @Tommy.
  • Tommy has created a new chat command (/rl) for showing the public rooms with players inside. He has also created a new feature in which HF v0.7+ (2021 update) will inform the Room Server of the winning team, and the Room Server will log the winning team of a match, including the details of the match.
  • I have taken this opportunity to update a few things as well. It no longer makes sense to name this project "Mod by MangaD" for two reasons:
    • Tommy is now contributing to this project;
    • This Room Server should become the standard for everyone to use, just like HF v0.7+. If anyone is skilled enough to make their own version of the Room Server, then it is better that they join this project instead of having multiple Room Servers out there.
    The remaining changes / new features are specified in the change log of the main thread.

Have fun!  Slight smile
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

Messages In This Thread
Room Server v0.7+ - by MangaD - 07-10-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Room Server v0.7+ - by MangaD - 21-01-2021, 09:43 PM