English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial: Action Transplant

1. For the tutorial, see the pdf in the attachment. You can do the transplant manually or with the tool I made.
  2. Also in the attachment are 2 formats of action_transplant tools: the python file action_transplant.py (which is the code of the action transplant tool) and an executable file action_transplant.exe.
    If you already installed Python, then install the module "json" and then you can run the .py file with python to transplant actions. Since HFE does not support .py files uploading, I changed its suffix to .txt. You just need to change it back to .py to use it.
    If you don't have Python on you PC, then download the .exe file and follow the instructions in it to transplant actions. Note that this .exe file only runs on 64-bit windows system. Since I encountered some problem with file sharing platform, the .exe file will be uploaded later.

Slight smile With the help of @MangaD I uploaded the zip file which contains the tool of .exe format.

Attached Files
.pdf   Turorial of Action Transplant.pdf (Size: 87.29 KB / Downloads: 590)
.txt   action_transplant.txt (Size: 9.81 KB / Downloads: 449)
.zip   action_transplant.zip (Size: 6.46 MB / Downloads: 522)
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runningcake for this post:
  • MangaD, Apocalyman
Hello! thank you for this tutorial
However I dont get it :/ is it possible to do a short video tutorial on this? it will be MUCH easier to understand! thank you!
(01-03-2020, 10:01 AM)Runningcake Wrote: Slight smile With the help of @MangaD I uploaded the zip file which contains the tool of .exe format.
I dont know how to use the tool X_X
(11-07-2020, 07:31 AM)Apocalyman Wrote: Hello! thank you for this tutorial
However I dont get it :/ is it possible to do a short video tutorial on this? it will be MUCH easier to understand! thank you!

(01-03-2020, 10:01 AM)Runningcake Wrote: Slight smile With the help of @MangaD I uploaded the zip file which contains the tool of .exe format.
I dont know how to use the tool X_X

Hi, sorry about the late reply. You may just open the .exe file in the .zip file and follow its instruction :)

P.S. 
If you don't have Python installed on your PC, then just ignore "3.Run this tool with python" in the instruction.