English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter Translation
(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)armydanywolf Wrote: so the game wont be officially updated anymore?

That is unknown. It is unlikely that the web version that we know will be officially updated. But there's always a chance that Marti decides to remake the game in the future.

(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)armydanywolf Wrote: and the browser version doesnt seem to be working on the official site.

Disable your ad-blocker. I recommend you download HF v0.7+ from here though.

(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)armydanywolf Wrote: i remember there were lot of relevant things, including posting ideas for the game, some of which i think got used too, and even offtopic threads which were nice memories. im glad if there is still a backup at least, but i think it should be at least uploaded in a read-only version or something.

Many of those ideas were used or are no longer applicable / feasible. The scenario has changed and new ideas are always welcome of course. Making a read-only version means work and the forums were full of clutter, dead accounts, and not really relevant nowadays (imo). Unfortunately I don't have much free time on my hands for HF projects, and I'd rather focus on the future instead of the past.

(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)armydanywolf Wrote: it still had more posts than probably this one ever will

True, but amidst all those posts, you have a few ones with sentimental value, a few important ones that I transferred to here (like this one), and the rest is irrelevant. Quality over quantity.  ;P

You'll find many cool stuff around here nowadays. Good artwork and good projects.

Also there is a reason why the activity here is reduced, besides the game not being officially maintained. It is called "Facebook" and "Discord". Forums are no longer interesting for chatting and discussing a lot of thingummies, because you already have better platforms for that. Instead, the value of this website lies on the organisation of relevant content (downloads, news, tutorials, artwork, mods...). So yeah, not too interested in quantity. ^ ^

(10-03-2020, 10:58 PM)armydanywolf Wrote: when i reregistered here in 2014, it felt so pointless, thats why im only posting now.

What were you waiting for? :P
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.