Hero Fighter Empire - Forums
Ultimate Combos - Printable Version

+- Hero Fighter Empire - Forums (https://hf-empire.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Hero Fighter Zone (https://hf-empire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Skill Discussion (https://hf-empire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Combos (/showthread.php?tid=153)

Pages: 1 2

Ultimate Combos - BlazingGale - 28-10-2015

Hey guys, I ought it would be cool is HF players could have a place where they can share their "Ultimate combos". An ultimate combo is the combo that does the most damage that a character can do. But not every combo that does the most damage for a character is an ultimate combo, That combo has to be efficient {that means that it has to actually work at least 70% of the time on AI {because that is what we base out combos on since they are a stable base unlike a human who can learn and surprise us with something new}, secondly it has to be easy for an EXPERIENCED player. Experienced doesn't you have to be able to beat stage 7 in crazy {Because that is an achievement that only a few of the known HF players can do}, it means that you have adept skills when playing; for example good timing, being able to predict basic maneuvers that your opponent might do and such.
Those are basically the conditions that I think can determine if a combo can be called "Ultimate" or not.
Now because there are two versions of the game now {PC and Mobile} and those versions are VERY different, before you write your own ultimate combo write {PC} or {Mobile} before you start describing the combo, that way we won't have an "awkward situation" in the comment section. Also all the ultimate combos are done in crazy difficulty, since it lets us do more combos; and has ground touch

Now I will start with writing a few of my own ultimate combos for characters that I am experienced with.

{PC} Eason Sword less: To execute this combo you will first need to break your enemy's defense. 3 hits {to get extra damage, and keep the enemy stunned}, another three hits {remember that it is important to not do the final hit as it will knock the enemy to far away to reach him}, while enemy is still in the air use fierce fists, hit him with an uppercut, finish it off with back dash attack and try to use fierce fists again {if you are fast enough that is}.

{PC} Lucas: Break enemy defense, stun him with 3 hits, grab him and get close to the wall {do not get to close or the combo won't work}, throw enemy, quickly use air blades and pin him to the wall {that keeps him in the air and because he can't escape, AND you are hitting him with both blade and air blade, you are delivering MASSIVE damage} when you are out of MP let him fall and use as many run attacks as you can.

Tanks for reading and please do post your own combos.

RE: Ultimate Combos - MangaD - 28-10-2015

Hey I like this idea! Perhaps we should include more variety of combos instead of just the "ultimate" ones. Another thing is I don't like describing the combo with words, it gets boring to read and difficult for those who don't understand English very well. So my idea would be to have the input described in terms of keys (A, J, D, ←, →, ↑, ↓) and special moves (air blade, uppercut...). If gifs could be added, even better. Last but not least, judging the damage done in Hero Fighter seems complicated, as there is a cap to it (meaning after a few hits you don't do any damage) and also depends on levels, etc.

So this is how I would describe the combos (using your first one as example):

Notation:
↑, ↓, ←, →: Arrow Keys
(A): Attack Key
(J): Jump Key
(G): Guard Key

Basic Moves:
  • Run
    Input: ←← or →→
    (hold ↑ or ↓ for direction)
  • Dash
    Input: Run + (J)
    Input: press (J) when landing (hold ↑ or ↓ for direction)
  • Back Dash
    Input: Dash + turn around
Basic Attacks:
  • Dash Attack
    Input: Dash + A
  • Back Dash Attack
    Input: Back Dash + A

Eason (swordless)

Special Attacks:
  • Energy Blast (50 mp)
    Input: G → A (+A...)
  • Dragon Uppercut (250 mp)
    Input: G ↑ A
  • Fierce Fists (75 mp)
    Input: G ↓ A
  • Leap Attack (0 mp)
    Input: Fierce Fists + J A
    Input: Jump + G ↓ A or
Combos:

[PC|Mobile]:
  • 3x A + Grab + 5x A + Fierce Fists + Dragon Uppercut + Back Dash Attack (325 mp)

I modified your combo a little PWND Combo and I couldn't do the fierce fists after the back dash attack, you sure it's possible?

RE: Ultimate Combos - BlazingGale - 28-10-2015

Yea that is quite a good idea, Only problem I see with it is that people probably won't describe their combos that way {Or they will do it wrong} since it is too long and complicated. and the fierce fists after the bac dash attack work rarelly, that part really depends on luck if the enemy tries to escape with the flip thing.

(28-10-2015, 04:42 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: Only problem I see with it is that people probably won't describe their combos that way {Or they will do it wrong} since it is too long and complicated.

Well, it isn't that hard to describe the combo this way. In short, all I did was:
  • 3x A + Grab + 5x A + Fierce Fists + Dragon Uppercut + Back Dash Attack (325 mp)
With the rest being a hierarchy of a bigger tutorial (which will be on the main site eventually). ;)

(28-10-2015, 04:42 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: and the fierce fists after the bac dash attack work rarelly, that part really depends on luck if the enemy tries to escape with the flip thing.

In that case it probably should not be added. Combos should work on standing characters...

(28-10-2015, 07:44 PM)MangaD Wrote:
(28-10-2015, 04:42 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: Only problem I see with it is that people probably won't describe their combos that way {Or they will do it wrong} since it is too long and complicated.

Well, it isn't that hard to describe the combo this way. In short, all I did was:
With the rest being a hierarchy of a bigger tutorial (which will be on the main site eventually). ;)

(28-10-2015, 04:42 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: and the fierce fists after the bac dash attack work rarelly, that part really depends on luck if the enemy tries to escape with the flip thing.

In that case it probably should not be added. Combos should work on standing characters...

You're right, but I thought I should add it since it is a nice add for damage. I''ll edit it and change it.

(28-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: since it is a nice add for damage

There is a cap for how much HP one can lose from a combo, and once the cap is reached the character gets invulnerable and simply falls. Try using Giggs' whirlstick against a character on a wall and you will see this happening. Exception is of course if the character tries to recover with a back flip, in which case the "damage counter" is reset.

(28-10-2015, 08:37 PM)MangaD Wrote:
(28-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: since it is a nice add for damage

There is a cap for how much HP one can lose from a combo, and once the cap is reached the character gets invulnerable and simply falls. Try using Giggs' whirlstick against a character on a wall and you will see this happening. Exception is of course if the character tries to recover with a back flip, in which case the "damage counter" is reset.

Yea I know that, altough I don't know for sure if its a NOMBER of hits of amount of HP.

(28-10-2015, 09:02 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote: Yea I know that, altough I don't know for sure if its a NOMBER of hits of amount of HP.

Considering that the higher the difference in level, the higher the damage inflicted, then it is either the number of hits or some formula of amount of damage allowed accordingly to the level gap. I too don't know.

Another thing that just occurred to me, is that besides the [PC] and [Mobile] thing, we should also take into consideration the Crazy difficulty which allows for more combos. Attacking

RE: Ultimate Combos - BlazingGale - 29-10-2015

Yea I agree. I'll do the needed changes when I am done with school

RE: Ultimate Combos - Bhargavmodak - 18-01-2016

{Mobile; Pc un- tested} Lucas : Dash+ uppercut + air blades. ( better if close to wall ) You can try to attack 5 times first and when opp. falls u can do the above combo.